Westcoast Brewers - April Fools Bus Tour

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

barfridge

Small fridge, powerful thirst
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Our brewclub has hired a 50 seater bus, and organised guided tours of 4 different breweries in the Swan Valley. We have a couple of places left for what promises to be an absolute corker of a day.

Here's a sneak peek at a message that just went out to members:

The bus is filling up fast, and bookings close on Monday the 27th of March, or sooner if the last few places are sold before then....

Get in quick or miss out!

WCB April Fools Brewday Tour. Sat 1st April

Members wishing to come on a day out to 4 breweries in the Swan Valley need to register with WCB before Mon 27th March in order to reserve a place.

First come first served, with priority given to financial members. 50 places only.

Payment on the day.

Cost $25 to members and partners, $35 to non members.

Bus leaves Rivervale Community centre at 10.00 am sharp, returns at 6.00 pm blurry.

Itinery includes Feral Brewing, Mash Brewery, Elmars in the Valley, Ironbark Brewery. With several of the professional brewers on hand to answer any questions and show us the equipment.

A light lunch will be included at Elmars in the Valley.

See you there!

Please send all bookings to [email protected] or just PM me.

Cheers,
Jeff

So anyone can rock up ?

I really enjoyed Perth, at the Rugby world cup, I bloody would Barfridge sounds a great nit out

:party: Pumpy

Yup, everyone is welcome, but preference will be given to members (most of whom have decided one way or the other, so I don't think any non-members will be rejected). Non-members just pay an extra $10 as some of the cost is subsidised by the club.

Just PM me your details, and I'll get you on the list.

This could be a good opportunity to unveil my new invention - the 'beer shisha'. Its a mini keg with 6 individual mouth pourers. perfect for sunday drives & bus tours.... ;)

Wots up Vlad? Having trouble filling the bus?

Asher said:
This could be a good opportunity to unveil my new invention - the 'beer shisha'. Its a mini keg with 6 individual mouth pourers. perfect for sunday drives & bus tours.... ;)
[post="116088"][/post]​

Ahhh - he's an ideas man is our Asher....

Sorry to pike on this one guys, but I just can't squeeze it in.

I take it then, that this a wet bus and we bring sustenance for the long twenty minute journey too and from our destination.

Thunderleg - yes you are in.

Tony - Asher is bringing the shisha, but we need a volunteer for the chicken wings.

Double Bump!! :D :D
This should be a great day, theres still a few seats left
:beer:

I'm not at all happy that I have to work, as this will be a great day. I note in the paper that Feral have an imperial IPA on tap ready for the day to wipe a few of the boys out.

I'm well keen but have my bosses wedding(Not a good career move to pike). He is mad for a Rogers and has included it on the drinks list at the reception so every cloud, silver linings etc. Have a great time guys. :beer:

Imperial IPA! My mouth is puckering from here, awesome.

oooo yaggggh!!

Vlad - What a gallant effort...
The fact that a certain local brewer followed our footsteps all day is a testament to your planning..... and execution...

I had a sensational time!

Cheers

Asher for now

Thanks ash, hope everyone enjoyed themselves.

It was good to listen to pro-brewers and to be able to talk on a level basis, these guys are where we would like to be. Top marks to Feral and the new kid on the block, Mash Brewing, these brewers are now setting the ground rules for high quality micro-brewing in WA.
Look out for a new direction for Feral over the next year and indeed a huge growth in the states micro scene.

Pity about the crap lunch and lacklustre beers at a certain brewery today.

Looking forward to next years event vlad if ones organised and im not working at my new job :rolleyes: I will be there otherwise.
Cheers
Big D

What a fantastic day!
Thanks Vlad, very well organised.

It was great to hear from the pros and look at all their stainless bling.
And some interesting beers were had too.

I had a great time.

Latest posts

Back