Wee Stu In Brizzy Sunday 3rd September

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ross

CraftBrewer
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Wee Stu has been given a leave pass from his Qld holiday on Sunday (fathers day) & will be spending it sampling a few ales at the Carbrook Brewery (My place).
Would be great if some of you can get a leave pass & join us for a few. If you can make it, please let me know & I'll get some food organised... :party:

cheers Ross

I will ask for a pass tonight and should be there keg in hand :)

Edit: what time?

Edit: what time?

Sunshine coast boys arriving approx 10.00am... :party:

I'll let Ross be the guide on this one, after all he is playing mein host :)

I've been let off the leash for the day. But I do have to get over from Stradbroke and out to Ross's place.

Not the best of days to choose, I know, but it is only a fleeting social visit.

The Bat Cave will have to wait for another, more leisurely visit.

Crickey, I didn't realise you meant "this sunday" Ross, there is no way I'll get a leave pass :(

cheers

Browndog

....hope you take some photos of the social gathering chaps? Apparently Ross does a mean BBQ spare rib dish. Have fun. You going to be doing a brew as well Ross?
Cheers
Steve

....hope you take some photos of the social gathering chaps? Apparently Ross does a mean BBQ spare rib dish. Have fun. You going to be doing a brew as well Ross?
Cheers
Steve

I doubt it Steve - Don't want to be slaving over a brew when i could be drinking :party: - Also collecting Stu off the Straddie ferry Sunday morning following a big Saturday night he has planned. So don't think he would appreciate an early start brew day...

cheers Ross

beware the Scotsman with a hangover Ross....

surlystu.jpg

I'm out :(

Got a play away nite on saturday nite (gazetted event). :party:

Send the pics! :beer:

Surly not! :D

The plan is for me to get to the straddy ferry by 11am. I seriously doubt I am going to rouse anyone before then, a BIG Saturday night is envisaged.

40 minutes to Brissy, not sure how far Ross is from the ferry.

Then I have to front up for Movieworld with my pre teen daughter the following day :ph34r:

Roller coaster ride, anyone B)

Then I have to front up for Movieworld
Roller coaster ride, anyone B)

Wee Stu, take the Superman ride. It's too quick to make you sick - like being shot out of a cannon for ninety seconds! :D

Ah'm oan mah way!

Least ways, heading to the airport pretty soon.

hopefully catch up with a few more AHBers soon :beer:

Look forward to catching you on Sunday arvo wee_stu. Have to go to Brissy for Sunday lunch but will drop in some beer, if it's OK with Ross, on my way up and hopefully there'll be some left when I drop in on the way back.

Damn shame we won't get to see Bindi on the Ruination - pure joy!

Just about all organised here. Wife's family gathering on Sat night then again for breakfast Sunday, now she has consulting commitment Sunday morning so breakfast is of, Yahoo!
Kids now happy to call in Sunday morning as they are busy with their kids later. Should be able to get away by 10am hopefully. See you all there, need some bags of malt and hops for the Sunny Coast guys Ross.

Just about all organised here. Wife's family gathering on Sat night then again for breakfast Sunday, now she has consulting commitment Sunday morning so breakfast is of, Yahoo!
Kids now happy to call in Sunday morning as they are busy with their kids later. Should be able to get away by 10am hopefully. See you all there, need some bags of malt and hops for the Sunny Coast guys Ross.

Great news - you gonna bring Pete & hopefully Batz? or are you going to leave him to go by train :D

what's the exit strategy guys? with so many of us a group taxi booking to a public transport station should be economical. (poor cabbie)

Back