• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

website deals of the day

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If they are outside the promised delivery date, I suggest you cancel it and request a refund. They say they will refund in this case. The Aldi one is better. WHY DID I RETURN IT!!

I tried to return it but they advise they cannot - will see what happens, as product has to fit description, and be able to do the job.

You may find Aldi still have the sealers - the local store still do. I am considering something better quality, but havent found something that clearly is better quality....

I just spoke with them and also received an email from them first thing this morning(I sent it late last night). They sent me a form to return for checking etc. They also said that you have to press down hard as one of the clips may not be locked.

Stock reply, maybe. They clearly didnt even read my first email. Did you get this response as well?

They must think I am retarded.

Sorry for the inconvenience, I understand you have issues with your
vacuum sealer and we would like to resolve the matter. Please reply
this email with an explanation in a few words so I can assist you.
In some cases the sealer just has to be closed tight and clicked on
both sides correctly in order for the suction to work. It usually
blows in the bag first than suck all the air out .

I really don't have time to waste on argueing with these people about a clearly shithouse, poor quality and non-functioning product. They need to come up with the refund and arrange pickup at their expense or else! ... but I haven't worked out the 'or else' bit yet :lol:

Reckon they just expect customers to give up on their claims, and take the small loss out of their own pocket.

Anyone else who has been stffed by Better Be Quick, let me know, either here or via PM, and I'll take this on behalf of otehrs as well. More weight to it when they realise that all their shipped units are crap.

I've had this one for around 5 years and it's still going. I have removed the little foam filter thingy as have most of us who have one of these types.
Mine is getting a bit long in the tooth but I'll probably buy the same again, it's possible I got lucky with mine and perhaps others have experienced problems but I'm happy.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/FOOD-SAVER-VACU...=item19d44507ec

I've had this one for around 5 years and it's still going. I have removed the little foam filter thingy as have most of us who have one of these types.
Mine is getting a bit long in the tooth but I'll probably buy the same again, it's possible I got lucky with mine and perhaps others have experienced problems but I'm happy.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/FOOD-SAVER-VACU...=item19d44507ec

I got the one from the bulk buy a while ago (still going strong), was cheaper than the link below:
http://www.sealandpack.com/homevacuum%20sealers.htm

The one you linked too Batz, looks like it is pretty much the same setup... But much cheaper!

$29?
Booked it. Can I bring my own beer instead of drinking theirs?

OK googled it, I'm going to book one as well. :lol:

I think I may have seen it on the RHS of highway when traveling down south.

OK googled it, I'm going to book one as well. :lol:

I think I may have seen it on the RHS of highway when traveling down south.

Slip a "Multi-stream? - is that why all your beers taste the same?" comment in sometime ;)

Let's all book in on the same day.

That tour doesn't sound too bad. Does it have to be booked today or soon? Can't find any info.

I tried to return it but they advise they cannot - will see what happens, as product has to fit description, and be able to do the job.

You may find Aldi still have the sealers - the local store still do. I am considering something better quality, but havent found something that clearly is better quality....

Read the link I posted where it states they WILL within 30 days. You also have a time limit in which you may return things.
I reckon the picture is different from the one supplied too.

Another disappointment from Ouffer. They have refunded the price of the beer, but kept the postage amount. not 3 days either, mind you.

What the? Surely, FULL refund means full refund?

I have sent an email to their support team. Not happy, Jan!
More follow-up. Still waiting on the balance of my refund. Have contacted their support team for the 3rd or maybe 4th time.

Let's not forget, the order was never honoured and the refund was offered in lieu of the product.

This crew has a bad rep on-line; much more bad than good.

That's the last from me about these merchants (of the Rip-off variety). YMMV.

Latest posts

Back