• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

website deals of the day

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bunnings in Hoppers Crossing have 20l plastic jerry cans down to $12.89. Don't know if it is just there or in all stores but it is a bargain!

NealK said:
Bunnings in Hoppers Crossing have 20l plastic jerry cans down to $12.89. Don't know if it is just there or in all stores but it is a bargain!
I recently picked up the last 30l square fermenter at the Stafford bunnings in Brisbane for just $10. Don't even really need it but couldn't walk past 50% off. Seems they have changed provider, saw a bunch of blue water containers practically the same as the old stock ie. same shapes and sizes available just not from bmw plastics. Not sure if you'd be able to see the level of the beer as easy in the new blue ones.

Scooby Tha Newbie said:
Incorrect thread
Agreed ebay and gumtree should be in the ebay thread.

This thread is for Website Deals.

LiquidGold said:
I recently picked up the last 30l square fermenter at the Stafford bunnings in Brisbane for just $10. Don't even really need it but couldn't walk past 50% off. Seems they have changed provider, saw a bunch of blue water containers practically the same as the old stock ie. same shapes and sizes available just not from bmw plastics. Not sure if you'd be able to see the level of the beer as easy in the new blue ones.
The square & round 'fermenters' at the local Bunnings have been blue for some time. The blue ones are BPA free, where the previous clear ones did not have BPA free printed on them. They are still made by BWM plastics (at least the ones here). Some are light blue, while others are a darker blue, though I don't think this is intentional - it would be easier perhaps to see the liquor level in the lighter blue ones. Was the one that you picked up cheap a clear one?

I just got an email saying Aliexpress will have 50% off sitewide (i think) on the 25/03/14
Might be worth ordering some kaixin pumps or thermowells if anyone needs some

Batz said:
Agreed ebay and gumtree should be in the ebay thread.

This thread is for Website Deals.
May you (or another mod) please move the below post to the correct eBay thread Batz? Wasn't too sure where the gumtree ads went and took a gamble.. as per usual, clubs has failed me.

sponge said:
Kegerator and 9 'cylinders' - which I assume are kegs - NSW

Gumtree Ad

sponge said:
May you (or another mod) please move the below post to the correct eBay thread Batz? Wasn't too sure where the gumtree ads went and took a gamble.. as per usual, clubs has failed me.
Don't worry about it sponge, lots of ebay and gumtree in this thread already.

I'm not an acting mod. ATM, so I can't move your thread for you.

Batz

Got this from Purvis Beer

Schneider Weisse Tap 5 Meine Hopfen-Weisse:

Now $5.99
Was $9.99
Save $4.00/Bottle

Buy 6, get a FREE ceramic stein!

(MEMBERS ONLY)

sponge said:
I have moved a few threads to the EBay topic.

Try to keep this topic free from Ebay and Gumtree

Thanks

sp0rk said:
I just got an email saying Aliexpress will have 50% off sitewide (i think) on the 25/03/14
Might be worth ordering some kaixin pumps or thermowells if anyone needs some
I haven't dealt with Aliexpress before, but assuming it is like Amazon where they have a whole lot of independent sellers going through the one site. Just wondering if anyone has done the calculations to see if there is much saving after freight gets applied?

The Aliexpress 50% off only seems to cover 'spotlight' brands, whatever that means. I clicked on the spotlight logo, and it returned a large range of Brazilian hair pieces. Now that is something I haven't seen thrown into the boil.......

Yeah, it's pretty much a Chinese version of Amazon
There was a bulk buy here of Kaixin pumps from Aliexpress (or Alibaba, I can't remember) and they saved a decent amount

Brew Matt said:
The square & round 'fermenters' at the local Bunnings have been blue for some time. The blue ones are BPA free, where the previous clear ones did not have BPA free printed on them. They are still made by BWM plastics (at least the ones here). Some are light blue, while others are a darker blue, though I don't think this is intentional - it would be easier perhaps to see the liquor level in the lighter blue ones. Was the one that you picked up cheap a clear one?
Yeah it was the last i could see of the clear ones and the first time I'd seen any blue ones around. They were a dark blue.

Latest posts

Back