• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

website deals of the day

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I suppose it's a website deal you probably just have to buy it instore, called into Dan's on the way home from work and found Rogue Santa's Private Reserve Ale at $6.50 a go, good price, and Sail & Anchor Changing Tides Barleywine Ale at $5.90 a bottle. I looked at it just before chrissie and it was $20 a go. May be a bit average but I figure at $5.90 it's worth a look. There isn't to many to choose from in the barley wine section at Dan's. Now I think of it I probably should have grabbed a couple to cellar one. Oh well check your local!

edit - added links!

Good find, mate.

I stopped off at Dan's after work and grabbed 4 barley wines. I was looking at these a while back, but not seriously.

Even if only average, at $5.90 for a longneck of 11% ale, it's still a bargain.

Bridges said:
I suppose it's a website deal you probably just have to buy it instore, called into Dan's on the way home from work and found Rogue Santa's Private Reserve Ale at $6.50 a go, good price, and Sail & Anchor Changing Tides Barleywine Ale at $5.90 a bottle. I looked at it just before chrissie and it was $20 a go. May be a bit average but I figure at $5.90 it's worth a look. There isn't to many to choose from in the barley wine section at Dan's. Now I think of it I probably should have grabbed a couple to cellar one. Oh well check your local!

edit - added links!
I had a bottle of the Changing tides last week, I enjoyed it and it's got a decent punch to it. I'll probably grab a few. Thanks Bridges.

Drinking a santa's private reserve now. Great beer. Happy days!

Coincidence! I'm using one of these to turn Bridges' aforementioned Rogue bottles into a set of glasses.

I have Dead Guy and Dad's Little Helper so far.

Holy flippin' boppy.. hows about that for a find?

Please someone buy them and drive them over here for me?

Yeah its strange, they have a heap of other machinery etc on there. Maybe hoping you will contact them to buy the $250 Brewhouse and they can say oh sorry the price is actually $25,000, hoping you will say oh yeah thats still cool, I'll have 3 please.....

Yes these type of adds are common on gumtree.
"Sorry I am out of the country now but if you transfer money to this secure agent I will arrange pick up ".
Buyer beware.
Nev

Yob said:
someone in WA got too much splash?

2 keg 'pop' fridge $2.5k

ya faaaarkin dreamin! :lol:
A week late there, Yob.
Original post is here - where it belongs.
This thread was once only for 'website deals' but now littered with ebay and gumtree auctions, many of which have been already posted in the appropriate thread... 2 cents

Latest posts

Back