• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

website deals of the day

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wolfy

Reaction score
There are dozens of 'deal of the day' type websites now, and sometimes they have stuff that other AHB members might be interested in.

Rather than make a new thread each time something new comes up, I thought it might be wise to make one thread (like the Ebay thread).
Many of the deals have time-limits, and some are location specific, so try to include all the relevant information when you post something new.

Unfortunately the $69 Vacuum sealer on Cudo just expired.

So I'll start with this $99 Tap2Table Portable Bar-Style Drink Dispenser on DealMe.
It reminds me of the 'beer vault' I've seen at some bars, and if it was filled with hops + beer would also make a good looking hop infusing (randall) type serving container:
main-image4_422.detail.jpg

29 Left, expires 6am (Melb time) on 22 March.

Good idea for a thread Wolfy. Plenty of bargains out there lately.

Cheers

Guys this is a "Pinned" thread and as such will remain at the top of the forum thread list.
As suggested earlier please leave a general description of what you are linking to.
Also in order for this thread to be manageable and easy to read for other members off topic posts will be removed and links to unsavory sites will result in heavy moderation.

Cheers
Andrew

Got a BWS flyer in the mailbox on the back page has Mildura Brewery chocolate hops bottles 4x 330 bottles $18 also Young's double chocolate 500ml $7

6 Piece Step Drill Set - Dealsdirect for $49.95 + $7.95 p&h

I have no idea of the quality sorry.

Looks similar to what you can get at bunnings. What I will say is this:

1. Use cutting fluid
2. Take it slow. Use a slow speed on stainless, about 250 RPM if you can adjust that on your drill press. Otherwise just go slow and consistent, topping up with cutting fluid and you'll be fine.

Cheers,

Clint

I just realized I have a commercial electric dual hotplate stock pot boiler. It's 3 phase and will boil 70L+. I might put up a sale thread with photos soon. Any bargain hunters likely to be interested?

@ wolfy

U-Brew (BOP) 'brewery' tour and & 144 Bottles to Take Home for $129
(Deal

thanks a lot

at the moment i do not any home brew i safe money for the braumeister and this will help me :)

i will get 5 vouchers :)

cheers
stefan mandurah

Looks similar to what you can get at bunnings. What I will say is this:

1. Use cutting fluid
2. Take it slow. Use a slow speed on stainless, about 250 RPM if you can adjust that on your drill press. Otherwise just go slow and consistent, topping up with cutting fluid and you'll be fine.

Cheers,

Clint

Here's a handy tip you've left out - use a punch to mark your drilling target before even attempting a pilot hole. Even a good quality bit will go bananas like a ballroom dancer on ice otherwise.

Here's a handy tip you've left out - use a punch to mark your drilling target before even attempting a pilot hole. Even a good quality bit will go bananas like a ballroom dancer on ice otherwise.

Or build up a couple of layers of masking tape and drill into that. Holds it nicely until it grabs the ss.

Heres one I came across... an infrared thermometer for US$15.49 with free shipping.

Infrared Thermometer

I might get one of these. Has anyone used IR thermometers for wort and how well do they work?
I see they advertise an accuracy of +-1.5 degrees, which isn't amazing.

Ive been told they are not that accurate but I use mine for cheking wort temps in a cube prior to pitching, or when cooling down boiling water or , warming up yeast samples from the fridge, checking temps of stubbies Ive just placed in the freezer to cool down to drinking temps, hyrdo samples etc etc.

Comes in handy in my brewery.

Latest posts

Back