Web Hosting For A Charity

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ducatiboy stu

Reaction score
Guys

I am part of a committee that is setting up a Postie Bike challenge to support the Westpac Life Saver Helicopter and Variety Club.

Both these organisations provide both community and general un-conditional support for those in need

The proposed event will be run on the weekend of Nov 12-14 2010

We are doing this as a pure non-for-profit with all monies going to both organisations on a 50/50 basis to the Variety Club & Westpac Rescue Helicopter

Any donations will be tax deductable

What we are after is anyone who can help host a simple web site to promote our cause.

If you are a corporate provider or personal provider, then you will be credited with official sponsership on advertising for the event

If you can help, please email me [email protected]

Please Note that this message has been sent on behalf of the committee that is organising the event. At this stage, we are looking for those that can provide initial non binding support. The committee is still organising details and legal details.

Thank you brewers

Duke

I can probably provide free hosting, let me know your requirements

Andy

I can provide free web hosting and have no requirement for any payback including any sponsorship logos etc.

Can also help with getting the website online etc.

Message me if you're keen.

Guys

I am part of a committee that is setting up a Postie Bike challenge to support the Westpac Life Saver Helicopter and Variety Club.

Both these organisations provide both community and general un-conditional support for those in need

The proposed event will be run on the weekend of Nov 12-14 2010

We are doing this as a pure non-for-profit with all monies going to both organisations on a 50/50 basis to the Variety Club & Westpac Rescue Helicopter

Any donations will be tax deductable

What we are after is anyone who can help host a simple web site to promote our cause.

If you are a corporate provider or personal provider, then you will be credited with official sponsership on advertising for the event

If you can help, please email me [email protected]

Please Note that this message has been sent on behalf of the committee that is organising the event. At this stage, we are looking for those that can provide initial non binding support. The committee is still organising details and legal details.

Thank you brewers

Duke

Shoot me a PM. We can host it for you.

Cheers
Dave

Latest posts

Back