• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Wanting To Buy Shelving Clips

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reg

Reaction score
Hi all

Just posting in the off chance that someone on this forum may have what I am after.

I am after some clips that hold up the shelves in a glass door fridge.

If any one has any they woul like to get rid off can they please pm me.

Cheers :icon_cheers:

Reg

Hi all

Just posting in the off chance that someone on this forum may have what I am after.

I am after some clips that hold up the shelves in a glass door fridge.

If any one has any they woul like to get rid off can they please pm me.

Cheers :icon_cheers:

Reg

Hi Reg,

Sorry I don't have any clips, but if you locate a commercial/catering equipment supplier in Melbourne they should be able to help you with some second-hand clips from an unserviceable fridge, or just from parts they have laying around.

I've purchased these before for a fridge in a cafeteria that we managed years ago. If you don't have any luck, PM a photo of the clips you need and I'll see if I can source them locally for you.

Cheers
Carboy.

Thanks carboy.

I will let you know how I go.

Thank you for the reply

:icon_cheers: Reg

Have you found some yet Reg?
How many are you after?

Have you found some yet Reg?
How many are you after?
I have not had any luck at the moment.
I am after about 16 - 20.

Located a place in Moorabin tha will make new shelves if needed but still no luck in sourcing clips

Have you got a picture of the clips required Reg? I a few different types of shelf clips at home that may or may not be useful.

It might pay to drop by the local pub, I remember when I was a pub manager we bought some fridges for a new venue and they came with WAY too many clips, the excess ones just sat in my desk drawer for years until I got sick of seeing them and threw them out....

clip_back.JPG
Back of clip
clip_side.JPG
Side of clip

Hope these make sense to someone

Reg

I know exactly what you want......

I just don't know where to get them.....bummer that, if we could rewind this conversation about 4-5 years, I'd have a pile sitting next to me right now.

I could probably spare 6-8 but not the numbers you need.
You could always knock one off every time you go into the deli or servo.
Let me know how you go if you need mine to finish the job. Mine are off a Coke fridge approx 5 years old.

Thank you to all the offers of clips.

I sourced them from a place in Swan ST Richmond.

Got 16 for $5.

Thanks once again.

:icon_cheers: Reg

Latest posts

Back