• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Wanted/swap For - Rheem 2 Inch Screw Lid Kegs

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carbonator

Reaction score
I know you find them hard to access to scrub, but they will suit what I need them for.
I want about 10. Tank posts are not required, but they must NOT be corroded or rusty!

They look like this;
rheemside.jpg
rheemtop.jpg
rheemsymbol.jpg

I have some old hatch style kegs in need of TLC (clean and O-rings replaced) and willing to swap some, but not all. Many 19L and 1 or 2 45L are an option.
offer1.jpg

I'm in Brisbane, so local will be far more attractive, but postage is OK.

carbonator what do you need them for , i dont have exactly that but may have sonmethin you can use in 19 litres

I want the 2 inch screw lid type of keg only.

I have plenty of hatch style kegs as you see in the picture that are 19L and they are not suitable for my needs.

Please send me more info if they are 2 inch screw lid or similar style kegs, via PM and if possible, include pictures.

Food grade product storage is the requirement!

not the two inch style but do have a threaded hole in the top , no post holes at all , will endevour to get you a picture in the morning ...

If your interested in selling a 45l keg, how much do you want for it? I am North Brisbane so collection is not a problem.

Cheers

Sully

not the two inch style but do have a threaded hole in the top , no post holes at all , will endevour to get you a picture in the morning ...

Are they are SS fire extinguishers?

If your interested in selling a 45l keg, how much do you want for it? I am North Brisbane so collection is not a problem.
Sully

Thanks Sully, but none for sale at the moment, and will only consider a swap because the 45's are hard to find.

no they are kegs not fire extinguishers ... have the picture on my phone , however the pc im on has no USB available (airport net cafe) will pm you a pic later this arvo ...

I have a 45L keg with the 2" threaded bung in top if thats any good to you. Would consider swaping?

Latest posts

Back