• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Keg Fridge/ Brewery / Misc Parts for sale Northern Gold Coast

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jonnir

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Haven't brewed in a while now and dont envision myself as doing it anytime soon. Moved into a new place 7 months ago and finally deciding to let it all go

All the gear needs a good clean but appears to be in pretty good nick once cleaned up.

I much prefer to sell things in big lots so listing as so at this stage. Willing to seperate later on but for now will try and sell in larger lots

Have the following for sale

2 Tap Beer Fridge
2 x Italian made flow control celli taps
2 x 19l kegs
1 x regulator and Gas Bottle
1 x spare gas bottle

Will also come with I think it was 4 x Perlick stainless 525ss taps and a few cheaper taps/shanks
$1000

2 x Boil pots with Misc Gear
1 x 50l keggle with 2200 watt element
1 x 70 or 80l boil pot with 2 x 2200 watt elements
1 x chugger pump
2 x brown pumps
Lots of misc stainless bits and pieces as shown in photos
$500

7 x 19L kegs
7 x Ball lock kegs will include a bunch of spare o rings
$500

Will add more stuff once I find it. Again just trying to sell in large lots, I'm sure if pickup is arranged i'll be able to throw in lots of other bits and pieces to do with whatever you purchase

I'm having issues uploading the photos at the moment, if interested just send me a private message with your phone number and i'll shoot them through that way at the moment

Am negotiable on prices

Cheers guys

Hi guys,

Haven't brewed in a while now and dont envision myself as doing it anytime soon. Moved into a new place 7 months ago and finally deciding to let it all go

All the gear needs a good clean but appears to be in pretty good nick once cleaned up.

I much prefer to sell things in big lots so listing as so at this stage. Willing to seperate later on but for now will try and sell in larger lots

Have the following for sale

2 Tap Beer Fridge
2 x Italian made flow control celli taps
2 x 19l kegs
1 x regulator and Gas Bottle
1 x spare gas bottle

Will also come with I think it was 4 x Perlick stainless 525ss taps and a few cheaper taps/shanks
$1000

2 x Boil pots with Misc Gear
1 x 50l keggle with 2200 watt element
1 x 70 or 80l boil pot with 2 x 2200 watt elements
1 x chugger pump
2 x brown pumps
Lots of misc stainless bits and pieces as shown in photos
$500

7 x 19L kegs
7 x Ball lock kegs will include a bunch of spare o rings
$500

Will add more stuff once I find it. Again just trying to sell in large lots, I'm sure if pickup is arranged i'll be able to throw in lots of other bits and pieces to do with whatever you purchase

I'm having issues uploading the photos at the moment, if interested just send me a private message with your phone number and i'll shoot them through that way at the moment

Am negotiable on prices

Cheers guys
I'm too new on the forum to be able to PM. Can you provide more details of the fridge and photos?

Cheers

Latest posts

Back