• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Wanted: Snaplock Adapters

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RetsamHsam

Reaction score
Evenin'

I'm looking for 6 snap lock adapters to suit my Andale font. Does anyone have any that are lying around gathering dust they would be willing to sell?

Thanks In Advance.

I just picked up a couple re-kitted secondhand ones from Andale for $22 each if that helps.

Cheers

Sully

Sounds promising.. Did you just organize that through their website?

Call the closest branch near you. If they don't look after you speak to Greg at the Brisbane branch.

I think they sometime just pull figures out of their ass, so it will depend if you get them on a generous day or not. most sales from secondhand bits go into the xmas club account me thinks, and if you pay cash over the counter you may get it cheaper again.

Call the closest branch near you. If they don't look after you speak to Greg at the Brisbane branch.

I think they sometime just pull figures out of their ass, so it will depend if you get them on a generous day or not. most sales from secondhand bits go into the xmas club account me thinks, and if you pay cash over the counter you may get it cheaper again.

Just got off the phone with the Brisbane branch and they have sorted me out (apparently NSW don't deal in 2nd hand parts).. As you said I think they make up the figures as they go along $18 +GST for me.

Thanks for the tip!

Now I just need the adaptor shank and coupling nut and my perlicks will finally get to meet my font!!

Try Beertech

5/2 Gibberd Road
Balcatta WA 6021
(08) 9240 1410

I think this place is closed down.. When I called them they answered the phone "Stone Olympic Tasha speaking" or something along those lines.
Thanks anyhow.

If you know what thread you have on the font you could try these
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/3-4-PROLOC-BAR-...=item2c58d10600 (p9 of the Andale catalogue says their snaplock adapters are 3/4" BSP, but check what you have first as there are some exceptions eg taipan font)

They call them proloc but I called them up and they fit snaplock. I just brought a couple along with a 4 tap font from them. They fit my snaplock taps perfectly.

Latest posts

Back