• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Wanted: Old Soda Stream

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maltedhopalong

Reaction score
Hi All, I'm after an old soda stream setup.

All I REALLY need is the bottle and the valve system that sits on top of it, so old systems will probably be ok.

Bit of a catch 22 asking on a brewing forum, as it's more likely someone's got one, but more likely they want to USE IT!!!

Anywho, anyone out there got any leads?

Hi All, I'm after an old soda stream setup.

All I REALLY need is the bottle and the valve system that sits on top of it, so old systems will probably be ok.

Bit of a catch 22 asking on a brewing forum, as it's more likely someone's got one, but more likely they want to USE IT!!!

Anywho, anyone out there got any leads?

Garage sales r the place.
I picked up 1 for $10 with 2 cylinders, 1 full, 1 1/2 full the other weekend. ;)

I have 2. But yeh, your right, I use them both sorry.

Hit your local second hand stores. I foud one, plus 3 empty bottles for around $8. I noticed that another store around here has one for sale as we speak, so they are out there. Also on eBay, but it'd need to be close as Aus Post won't let you post the bottles.

Cheers

Damn noosaville just a bit too far. Second hand shops? What, like vinnies/salvos/lifeline???

Garage sales are so time consuming, although they have a local car boot sale, that might be a likely target....

they were selling new ones at Kmart last weekend for $50, with two Co2 gas bottles, carbonating bottles, and the machine they all go in.

Stupid question, what do you use them for. I'm assuming it's for keg portability?

Stupid question, what do you use them for. I'm assuming it's for keg portability?

Exactly... instead of dragging around a big gas bottle you can use a sodastream bottle to dispense the keg

Pok

Ahhh cool, I've had one sitting in our cupboard since the 90's! Will have to dig it out. Cheers.

Latest posts

Back