Wanted: Metal Storgae Cabinets - Adelaide

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pokolbinguy

Reaction score
G'day guys,

I after a metal cabinet to store my tools and some of my brewing gear in as we don't have a completely secure garage (it is open at the sides....sort of half car port, half garage) and want to get things away from the weather.

Anyway if anyone has an old cabinet they want to get rid of for cheap or know where I can pick one up from (say under $100....fingers crossed) that would be great.

Cheers, Pok

Keep an eye out in the 'tiser this weekend mate. I reckon something similar should turn up.

Is a locker an option? Second hand office supplies or similar stores?

Keep an eye out in the 'tiser this weekend mate. I reckon something similar should turn up.

Should I be reading between the lines there raven??

Is a locker an option? Second hand office supplies or similar stores?

Yeh I did a web search and found a place that seems to stock the sort of thing I am after...will go and have a look next week. Would go tomorrow but I have to work now :(...O well the pay is worth is!!

Pok

Sorry mate, no reading between lines. If I had something suitable it would be yours for free!

Just throwing some ideas out there for you good sir!

I do know that Stratco do a sleek locker style shed that is only about 1m deep and 2m wide from memory. Could this be the perfect answer to also house the brewery?

Yeh that would be great...but out of the budget..the are around the $400 mark from memory :(

bunnings sell thos cabniets your after...plastic and metal ones. im in the same boat, big enough house, just no backyard for a shed and my tools.

Back