• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

WANTED - Lemons

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fuseo

Reaction score
I live in the Sutherland Shire of Sydney and have no outlet to purchase 'wax free' lemons for making Limoncello as they need to be of a certain quality that I can be happy to use. Unmarked large Meyer lemons or similar would be ideal but really just happy to take what I can get at this stage.

Does anyone know of a good place to buy some or even a place that would like to offload to a fellow home-brewer.

Thanks in advance

Steeping. I have a "friend" who gets me the grain 98% alcohol base so it does pack a nice warm punch to the gullet. My wifes extended family are Italian and very traditional in food prep so I have been blessed with a good solid recipe that keeps everyone happy.

Surely one of your wife's extended family members has a backyard full of concrete and a single lemon tree.

At least, that is how it is in my family!

Haha, this is so true, made me lol

jaypes said:
Surely one of your wife's extended family members has a backyard full of concrete and a single lemon tree.

At least, that is how it is in my family!

Latest posts

Back