• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Wanted: 19 Ltr Corny Kegs

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SirDrinkalot

Reaction score
Hi, just started kegging and I am looking for some more 19 ltr kegs.
No really looking to pay high prices as I would have bought in HBS if that was the case...

So cheap is good... But would prefer not to have to get them re-conditioned ifi can avoid it...

Let me know if you have or you know someone...

What do you call cheap? Have you check out the sponsors offers

Hi, just started kegging and I am looking for some more 19 ltr kegs.
No really looking to pay high prices as I would have bought in HBS if that was the case...

So cheap is good... But would prefer not to have to get them re-conditioned ifi can avoid it...

Let me know if you have or you know someone...

Four kegs delivered for $60.00 each @ craftbrewer, you'll be going to score cheaper than that.

Batz

Four kegs delivered for $60.00 each @ craftbrewer, you'll be going to score cheaper than that.

Batz

Has anyone had any experience with these used kegs? Are they in good condition, hold pressure, etc. How hard is it to replace the seals as recommended?

great quality. all hold pressure and seals are piss easy to change. seriously piss easy.

edit: the seals are all rubber 'o' rings that you just pull off and roll on a new one. very easy

hehehe nick. beaten u by 1 min

You'll find that almost all people on here who keg would have purchased the second hand kegs, and possibly from one of the site's sponsors. Seals are very easy to replace, and a good clean with PBW or similar and they're nice and shiny!

Oh, and I don't think you'll find a cheaper deal than the Craftbrewer 4x keg deal. No affiliation etc etc

Cheers

EDIT: Beaten, damn you :p

The ones from the sponsor (no affiliation) are pressure tested before being sent out. However if you buy the four keg deal they come with seal kits. All I've done so far is chuck the lid O rings and use the new ones from the kits, but no problems with any of the other seals so I have left well alone. I'm moving house and setting up my new brewery mid-May and one of my first upgrades will be to get another foursome.
Recommended. Freight free as well. :icon_cheers:

There's a bloke on eBay (no affiliation) who sells a pair for $130 delivered. I got mine from him and they had all stickers removed, all o-rings replaced and came with a set of spare o-rings. They're working a treat and were in top condition.

I got 4 from ebay a while back, first two were good, next two where garbage (dinted, leaked (chucked one out, sold one)), have since bought 8 from craftbrewer, all held pressure, all are still in service.

Paul

Latest posts

Back