VICBREW 2013

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
northbrew said:
Has anyone received their score cards in the mail yet?
When you can walk upon your scoresheets & leave no trace....then you will have learned.....

MartinOC said:
Patience, Grasshopper....

WarmBeer said:
^^^ - forum zen.
**** Zen!!! Pass me a nuke!! I feel like invading someone.. :blink:

MartinOC said:
When you can walk upon your scoresheets & leave no trace....then you will have learned.....

**** Zen!!! Pass me a nuke!! I feel like invading someone.. :blink:
7564_369424963176408_1444951018_n.jpg

Got my scoresheets, the score on the sheets seems to be 5 points higher than listed in the results, doesn't actually make any difference because I was nowhere near placing. The comments were all complimentary, which is good.

sheets received, thanks again to the helpers and organizers, pretty happy with most of the feedback. Thanks manticle for being so thorough I appreciate it :) prolly one of the most complete score sheets I've received in the three years and maybe ten beers I've entered

Judges are able to view scoresheets they've written if they are signed into compmaster which can help refine and improve efforts to make their feedback more valuable.

Might have a squizz and see what I wrote for saisons. Glad it was useful.

brad81 said:
I just printed the QRCode label from the site, I am going to attach this to the bottle.

Do I still need to print out and attach the entry form as well??
I think you still need to print out.I am new to this,this is just my suggestion.Hope it helps.

Wait for VICBREW 2015 mate.

Things may have changed in the next 9 months.....

Does anybody know yet if VICBREW 2015 will have cider categories?

Latest posts

Back