Vicbrew 2012

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Entries for nationals close this weekend?

Devastated that my best beer got a 52! Infection I'm guessing (and kinda hoping), gutted as I thought it had half a chance of doing well.

Thanks to all the judges, stewards and organisers. Great to see so many entries, and a lots of good score.

Stoked to get 1st in the low alcohol, wasn't expecting that. Getting second last in the same category with a Scottish 70/- that placed second in Brown Ale last year was pretty disappointing though. I've played with the recipe, obviously got it wrong.

The APA was a disaster (54 :blink: ). Thought my spice beer, a wattleseed porter, would have done a little better. Definitely a better beer fresh but didn't get time to do a new batch.

Can't wait to see the score sheets to see where I went right and wrong, but Andy, don't bust a hump getting them up, we can wait a few days. Love the compmaster btw.

Great weekend all. Thanks for an awesome job organising a very successful event Mark, Andy, Michael, Martin and everyone else that put so much effort in.

Great job Manticle as well - only brewer with 2 golds!

Would've loved to try the Biere de Garde. Jealous of those judges. Let's hope that score carries the flag for Vic in the nationals too. Cheers,

Hoser

Thanks heaps guys. Looking forward to seeing the score sheets when they arrive!

Cheers

Phil

Great job, organisers....and a really good showing from Melbourne Brewers too.

I clearly need more experience, 20th and 22nd in APA and AIPA.

I'm definately in a good club to pick up some pointers though.

Well done Hoser, Manticle and others.

I don't know where you find time to brew so many medal-winning beers ?

I'm just jealous :D

Sorry about the delay folks,

Scoresheets are now online at CompMaster.

If you didn't enter via CompMaster, shoot me your CompMaster username and I will link them up for you.

Cheers!

Andy

Sorry about the delay folks,

Scoresheets are now online at CompMaster.

If you didn't enter via CompMaster, shoot me your CompMaster username and I will link them up for you.

Cheers!

Andy

thanks Andy for all the work you put in, it's really appreciated and DOESN'T go unnoticed. Thanks

Anyone recieved their score papers back yet?

if you entered through compmaster it's online.

Score sheets for non-compmaster Vicbrew 2012 entries will start being posted from tomorrow morning.
Uncollected trophies too.
Apologies for the delay

Latest posts

Back