[vic] Grain Bulk Buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1) MXD (2 x crisp Pale Ale, 2x crisp Marris Otter, would like to be in some splits)
2) manticle (1 x JW pils, 1 x JW Vienna [SPLIT WITH 4* AND BJAY, 1 x JW Munich [ SPLIT WITH CHADJAJA).
3) MeLoveBeer - 1 x Crisp Maris Otter, 1 x Wey Pilsner, 1 x Wey Munich Light (split with Chris Taylor), 1 x Wey Rye (split with Chris Taylor)
4) bjay(1x jw pilsner, 1x Wey weizen, 1x crisp Marris otter) and maybe interested in splits
5) Fourstar - Crisp Maris Otter x1, JW trad Ale
6) Leigh - probably 4 sacks for splitting
7) Chadjaja-1 JW Trad ale, JW pill, .
8) HoppingMad - 2 x JW Pils, 1 x Bairds Golden Promise, 1 x Weyermann Carapils (looking to split the Weyermann)
9) BeerKrout - Something Malty
10) GaVa - something when prices come.
11) Supra-Jim - JW trad ale 1 bag
12) Kleiny- ???
13)Darkman. 2x JW Pils, 1x JW Dark Munich
14) Seemax - 1 x JW Ale, 1 x JW Pils, 1 x JW L Munich
15) Razz - 1 x JW trad Ale
16)akroplane1- 2 x JW Pils, 1 X JW Trad Ale, 1 X JW Wheat
17) Bum - 1 x JW Trad Ale
18) Bugglz 1 X JW Pils, 1X JW Ale, 1 X JW Light Munich, 1 X JW Wheat
19)beerhog 1xweyerman light munich 1xdingemans pils 1xcrisp pale ale
20) dans6401 1 x JW Trad Ale
21) Homebrewer79 1 x JW Trad Ale
22) Chris Taylor 1 x Weyermann Rye (split with MeLoveBeer), 1 x Weyermann Light Munich (split with MeLoveBeer), 1 x JW Pils
23) Brendo 1 x Weyermann Light Munich (looking to split), 1 x Weyermann Dark Munich (looking to split), 1 x JW Trad Ale
24)
25)
26)
27)
28)
29)
30)
31)
32)
33)
34)
35)

Wolfy you mentioned possibly looking to split some Carapils.

I have no takers yet for my Weyermann Carapils. So happy to divvy up what you need. 1/4 (6.25kg) is fine by me.
I'll take some carapils
Yep HoppingMad, I'd be very interested, however (since Leigh lives close) I didn't want to tell you I'd take some now and then back out depending on what else was ordered.
But depending how much gava wants, I'd be very interested - just didn't want to complicate things either, lol.

The advert-virus-thing has kept me away until now, else I'd had an answer for you earlier, sorry.

1) MXD (2 x crisp Pale Ale, 2x crisp Marris Otter, would like to be in some splits)
2) manticle (1 x JW pils, 1 x JW Vienna [SPLIT WITH 4* AND BJAY, 1 x JW Munich [ SPLIT WITH CHADJAJA).
3) MeLoveBeer - 1 x Crisp Maris Otter, 1 x Wey Pilsner, 1 x Wey Munich Light (split with Chris Taylor), 1 x Wey Rye (split with Chris Taylor)
4) bjay(1x jw pilsner, 1x Wey weizen, 1x crisp Marris otter) and maybe interested in splits
6) Leigh - probably 4 sacks for splitting
8) HoppingMad - 2 x JW Pils, 1 x Bairds Golden Promise, 1 x Weyermann Carapils (looking to split the Weyermann)
12) Kleiny- ???
22) Chris Taylor 1 x Weyermann Rye (split with MeLoveBeer), 1 x Weyermann Light Munich (split with MeLoveBeer), 1 x JW Pils
23) Brendo 1 x Weyermann Light Munich (looking to split), 1 x Weyermann Dark Munich (looking to split), 1 x JW Trad Ale
24) vic45 1 x JW Trad Ale, 1 Simpsons Maris Otter
25)
26)
27)
28)
29)
30)
31)
32)
33)
34)
35)

I guess my wish-list would include (1/4 bag); CaraPils, CaraAroma, Medium Crystal and maybe some Chocolate.
But I'm pretty flexible, especially since we live close enough to make splitting it easy, so I'll watch the thread and see what gets decided on.

After 1/2 bags of JW Wheat, Wey Dark and Light Munich and 1/3 to 1/4 bags of Carapils and JW Crystal myself.

Will put another bag of carapils down against my name, and see how we work it out between that one and Hoppingmads.

Brendo, I'll grab the 1/2 bag of Dark Munich if it's still available

6) Leigh - 1 x Wey Light Munich (available for split), 1 x JW Wheat (available for split), 1 x JW Crystal (Available for 3 or 4 way split), 1 x Carapils (available for 3 or 4 way split)
12) Kleiny- ???
23) Brendo 1 x Weyermann Light Munich (Split with Vic45), 1 x Weyermann Dark Munich (Split with Leigh?), 1 x JW Trad Ale
25)
26)
27)

Just as a side issue, have Chris and MeLoveBeer ordering the same thing?

Yep HoppingMad, I'd be very interested, however (since Leigh lives close) I didn't want to tell you I'd take some now and then back out depending on what else was ordered.
But depending how much gava wants, I'd be very interested - just didn't want to complicate things either, lol.

The advert-virus-thing has kept me away until now, else I'd had an answer for you earlier, sorry.

Ok, I think this will work out well as Gava wants half (12.5kg) and I'm flexible with either a quarter or half. So if you want to split with Leigh that's fine, or if you only want a small allocation of a quarter or below a quarter I'm happy to deal. (Might have to bring some scales to G&G!)

Gava, half the bag would be $28 as the full bag is $56. Wolfy, for a quarter would be $14.

Cheers :icon_cheers:

Hopper.

Edit- Just read leigh's post

6) Leigh - 1 x Wey Light Munich (available for split), 1 x JW Wheat (available for split), 1 x JW Crystal (Available for 3 or 4 way split), 1 x Carapils (available for 3 or 4 way split)
I'll take either 1/3 or 1/4 of both the JW Crystal and Carapils.
HoppingMad, that seems to work well for you too, if Gava takes the other half of your Caraplis.

Nobody looking to split CaraAroma and/or Chocolate?

You can pickup from me (Mulgrave/Mt Waverley) during the week (post G+G pickup) (can get your Hops at the same time) or if you know someone on the list near where you are you might be able to arrange with them.

cheers
Matt

Mulgrave is a bit far for me, it's all good I'll just have to make the time to pick up from G&G. Cheers for the offer :)

Hi Wolfy

I'd take some choccy malt if there is some available... What ya got ?

After 1/2 bags of JW Wheat, Wey Dark and Light Munich and 1/3 to 1/4 bags of Carapils and JW Crystal myself.

Will put another bag of carapils down against my name, and see how we work it out between that one and Hoppingmads.

Brendo, I'll grab the 1/2 bag of Dark Munich if it's still available

12) Kleiny- ???
23) Brendo 1 x Weyermann Light Munich (Split with Vic45), 1 x Weyermann Dark Munich (Split with Leigh?), 1 x JW Trad Ale
25)The_Duck 1x JW Trad Ale
26)
27)

Just as a side issue, have Chris and MeLoveBeer ordering the same thing?

Hi All,

Is anyone still looking to split and if so what have ya got to split ?

Duck

My splits are now locked in... thanks Leigh & Vic45...

12) Kleiny- ???
23) Brendo 1 x Weyermann Light Munich (Split with Vic45), 1 x Weyermann Dark Munich (Split with Leigh), 1 x JW Trad Ale
26)
27)

5) Fourstar - Crisp Maris Otter x1, JW Trad Ale x1
12) Kleiny- ???
23) Brendo 1 x Weyermann Light Munich (Split with Vic45), 1 x Weyermann Dark Munich (Split with Leigh), 1 x JW Trad Ale
26)
27)

Hi Leigh,

I'll take a 1/4 of your JW Crystal and 1/4 of your Carapils if possible ?

The Duck

12) Kleiny- 1 JW Pils, 1 JW ALe
26)
27)

2) manticle (1 x JW pils, 1 x Weyerman's Vienna [SPLIT WITH 4* AND BJAY, 1 x JW Munich [ SPLIT WITH CHADJAJA).
12) Kleiny- 1 JW Pils, 1 JW ALe
26)
27)

Updated

OK. Only just found out this is happening. Anyone interested in halves of a bag of Maris Otter or quarters of a bag of wheat, munich and/or choc malts?

sap.

Back