Vic Brewers Xmas Case Swap 22/11/08

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Choose a date that best suits you all Saturdays

• 1st November

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 8th November

• 15th November

• 22nd November

• 29th November

• Dont have a preference

• Total voters
im sulking cause i think i might have an infection, which means scrapping the lager style and making an ale. 4 weeks just isnt long enough for a good lager. I like to lager mine for 4 weeks before i bottle. oh well will see.

spewing CM2, keep a close eye on it and brew another ale asap just in case...

ahh yep sorry rook my bad, reg would have to change the thread title but then he cant cause they changed the rules and you can only edit your posts for >30mins.

I'll PM a mod now and see if they can for us.

so whats on the menu rook? im hoping u put those Qld boys to shame with their tiny pig on a spit, tell me its so ;)

spewing CM2, keep a close eye on it and brew another ale asap just in case...

ahh yep sorry rook my bad, reg would have to change the thread title but then he cant cause they changed the rules and you can only edit your posts for >30mins.

I'll PM a mod now and see if they can for us.

so whats on the menu rook? im hoping u put those Qld boys to shame with their tiny pig on a spit, tell me its so ;)

Maybe we can have 2 pigs on a spit....i'll take the pics :p

rook please assist my useless memory , were we bringing stuff to eat or were we throwing in $$ to you for sorting it all or both ?

rook please assist my useless memory , were we bringing stuff to eat or were we throwing in $$ to you for sorting it all or both ?

Barra, I'm supplying the meat for the spit and if you want the my missus to make some salads then you will need to reimburse her for that ( minimal cost - $5)

So we need to know what peoples thoughts are on that?

I think someone was going to bring loafs of bread

I assume some of you blokes will bring some kegs or bottles of beers with you :D

Rook

I am all for kicking in the money for the salads.

Ill bring a keg, some gas and a bronco hand held tap. :chug:

Those glasses I was going to get etched fell through :angry:

1st case swap :party:

you dont make friends with salad (hey), you dont make friends with salad (hey)...hahahaha

yep im in for kicking in dosh for rook's missus's famous coleslaw and potato salad. can bring bread too for meat.

beer? hmmm i'm sure between me, hairofthedog and beerDingo we can bring a keg or three.

happy to kick in $$

I was planning on scroungig up some beer to bring. I really need to get brewing again.

Happy to follow what ever is to go ($$for salad/meat/bread)

Can bring a keg if thats the go and an old freezer i fill with ice 2 kegs, gas bottle on the outside and a pluto to dispense if required. (Usual river camp keg setup).

Looking forward to this weekend, just got to keep SWMBO happy until then :D

ive got a spar pluto gun thats currently connected to a CUB type coupler that I can bring along if its useful. unfotrtunately no keg to go with it.

I'll bring a Tap-A-Draft full of red ale. About time I got to use this damn Tap-A-Draft for what it was designed for.

I don't think we're gonna run out of beer. Have you got bulk ice making means, Rook?

I'll bring a Tap-A-Draft full of red ale. About time I got to use this damn Tap-A-Draft for what it was designed for.

I don't think we're gonna run out of beer. Have you got bulk ice making means, Rook?

Yep, Its called the service station.....

Ill have a spare fridge that may get 2 kegs in it and i'll have a spare spot for another keg in the beer fridge.

Rook

dont you mean tap-a-boom! :lol:

I still haven't made any firm decisions on my contribution yet! I did a brew yesterday and will do one tomorrow (not sure what yet) and pick whichever turns out best. :beer:

I still haven't made any firm decisions on my contribution yet! I did a brew yesterday and will do one tomorrow (not sure what yet) and pick whichever turns out best. :beer:

Cummins, can you update the list as to whether you are attending or Not attending

Rook

shes a beaudy harharhar

266.jpg

Rook, I am young, reckless and don't like to plan things more than a week or two ahead of time. I will come unless I decide to go overseas or something. :D

Back