Vic Brewers Xmas Case Swap 22/11/08

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Choose a date that best suits you all Saturdays

• 1st November

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 8th November

• 15th November

• 22nd November

• 29th November

• Dont have a preference

• Total voters
+1

Planning on coming up Saturday afternoon.

What's the address, Rook?

I'll draw a map for you blokes as our road doesn't show up on any directories.....it's easy though, were right on the Hume Hwy

Rook

I'll be heading up sometime Sat arvo Mal (depending on when we can arrive), happy to make a detour and pick you up. I'll be coming back Sat night, so either I could drop you back then or somebody else could on Sunday morning.

Cheers
Leigh

If you are heading there and back on Saturday it would be ideal. I hope Pascoe Vale isn't too far off your route.

Cheers
Mal

I'll draw a map for you blokes as our road doesn't show up on any directories.....it's easy though, were right on the Hume Hwy

Rook
I can hear the banjos playing already. :p

Just no squelling like a pig................. :lol:

I was waiting for him to say that we get to his property by boat.

I forgot to tell you Reg, as this is your Virginal case swap ............. :D

Rook

one little piggy, two little piggy's, three little piggys, four!

Fents
-can play the banjo
-can take his teeth out
-loves sittin' on the porch
-and loves meeting new people.

CM2
- can play the harmonica
- also loves sitting on the porch
- owns a gun
- loves scareing off new people and his sister's boyfriends.

back on topic...
no idea what time im getting there rook. whatever the consensus is I'll probably match that. I'd say Maple is the same. Happy to turn up whenever on the saturday. im thinking though we might want to do the swap in daylight. less chance of stuffing it up.

spit for dinner might be easier Rook , that way doesnt matter what time guys arrive they wont miss out , im sure there will be enough nibbles to keep everyone goin till then .... if my plan works out we might have BBq fish for lunch...

.... if my plan works out we might have BBq fish for lunch...
Seeing how as you are going to the fish and chip shop on the way Ill have one flake and two potato cakes Barra.............. :lol: :lol:

still lookin for a deckie anyone goin up early for a fish and camp by the lake ?

28 bottles to the fishes

Had a sample last night of my swap beer and it was so badly infected i spat it across the room :( (Im not willing to take the risk that some are ok so out they go to be replaced with a fresh beer )

Guess i will be brewing again maybe the bottles will just have a warning to leave it for a while and drink at own risk

i have a weizen (7th at vicbrew) fermenting at the moment (might be the sub) or a APA (5th at vicbrew)

i should get there around lunch time

kleiny

I will be going to Benalla on the Saturday morning to get a load of wood to bring home in the trailer.
I should be there approx mid afternoon Sat.

I'll be there whenever i get there and leave whenever im sober...

*please note this could be friday arvo through till next friday week arvo rook! hahahahahaha

I'll be there whenever i get there and leave whenever im sober...

*please note this could be friday arvo through till next friday week arvo rook! hahahahahaha

Your more than welcome Fents.....

We can discuss AHBFT inaugural event

Rook

vote # dinner

Q, thx for the yeast, i`ll give the bottle i promised for you to fents? to pass on.
Barra, I`ll be fishing out of jews creek Sunday morning, regardless if I stay or not at Rook`s, I have a little shack at eildon, i`ll be there til Monday.
I will also bring some belgian slurry 3255? ardenne, if anybody wants some (3). The beer I made is very good, thx too Q`s yeast recommendation. Looking forward to it!

Back