Vic Brewers Xmas Case Swap 22/11/08

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Choose a date that best suits you all Saturdays

• 1st November

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 8th November

• 15th November

• 22nd November

• 29th November

• Dont have a preference

• Total voters
So is there still space for more brewers? From what I can make out there are 28 brewers needed.

I have not brewed for a while and this may be a good start for me to get back into it. I think I may be able to crank out a brew.

cheers
johnno

Jump in Johnno, more the merrier, lets get Vic Xmas fired up!
BTW, has the date been finalised? if so Can the poll thingy be removed?

Jump in Johnno, more the merrier, lets get Vic Xmas fired up!
BTW, has the date been finalised? if so Can the poll thingy be removed?

Awesome.
I'm in then. Do I have to update the wiki?

cheers
johnno

wow a mod in the caseswap. we might have be carful with our review's of Johnno's beer! ;) :p

welcome aboard johnno

So far we have 22 out of 28 spots taken.
13 attendees and 1 not coming.

Hopefully the weather at Rooks will be better than at the moment.

And the sorrow of geelongs pitiful lose will be long forgotten.... :p

im sure we can dig out a few brown and gold things to help him remember

OK brewers. I have updated the wiki.
I will not be attending but am happy to go in the swap.

cheers
johnno

OK. I'm tentative for the swap. Can't attend though.
If I can get something down in the next week, I'm in. Looking like a stout at this stage.

Realise tentative is next to useless, but thought I'd lob in anyway. :p

Even if I can't make it to the parties, I like the idea of the swap. In fact, I wouldn't mind getting involved in a swap like this more regularly. Maybe quarterly? Or is it just too difficult to organise?

OK. I'm tentative for the swap. Can't attend though.
If I can get something down in the next week, I'm in. Looking like a stout at this stage.

Realise tentative is next to useless, but thought I'd lob in anyway. :p

Even if I can't make it to the parties, I like the idea of the swap. In fact, I wouldn't mind getting involved in a swap like this more regularly. Maybe quarterly? Or is it just too difficult to organise?
hi P&L - mate if i can get a lager done in time (and i have made it yet) surely you can get a stout done?

the swaps are a bit of organising. well they are when there's a party involved. there's also the issue of getting participants. its only twice a year atm and we're struggling to get participants. if there were more brewers wanting to do it then we could go quarterly.

Being new to AG brewing I am keen to try and sample others beers and work out a few recipes I like.
I would be in for a quarterly swap of beers.

theres always small swaps that can be organized , im always up for a 6 or 12 bottle swap have organized a few in the past ...

perhaps reg if we get this werribee/western brew 'club' off idea the ground we can have regular 'in house' swaps however the interest in that hasnt been overwhelming either, perhaps you might also be interested in this P&L

hi P&L - mate if i can get a lager done in time (and i have made it yet) surely you can get a stout done?

This is true. I have no excuses. But will confirm next week anyway.

Personally, I'd find it easier to get involved with a meet and swap session then the full on version. Im saying that with all respect to what sounds like a ripper W/E coming up.

Maybe if it went to quarterly (pending interest) the 'off' swap could be a lite version. Meet, swap, discuss on forum.

Although, before I start talking about increasing frequency, I should commit to the upcoming swap. <_<

theres always small swaps that can be organized , im always up for a 6 or 12 bottle swap have organized a few in the past ...

perhaps reg if we get this werribee/western brew 'club' off idea the ground we can have regular 'in house' swaps however the interest in that hasnt been overwhelming either, perhaps you might also be interested in this P&L

For sure.
Numbers dont bother me either. 6-10 sounds fine to me.

will post soon on a small swap unless anyone else wants to have a crack at it ...

Keeping things on track :eek:
Can someone update the wiki?? i tried twice, a total con nuter nerd.
Attending!!!!!!!! Woo HOO

Rook, is their room for my small (4.2mtr) boat on the back of my van? I am going to head across to Frasers national park (eildon) on Sunday and fish til Monday arvo.

yes good question haysie ,

Rook , do you have enough space to park boats as im thinking of eildon on the friday seeing as it appears the nillahcootie thing has collapsed

Back