Vic 2017 Xmas Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just to add to the already extensive thank you's, Cam and his parents are awesome. I went round last night to pick up my bits and both his folks loved the swap and want to have another there some time. Cam, you and your family are great, and it's always a pleasure to see all of you. I always look forward to seeing not just you, but your Mum and Dad too.

Nullnvoid, taking on the Brewmaster position with only one prior experience on a HERMS system takes big balls, which my Mom says you have. I know there are always folks around to help and offer needed or unneeded advice, but that's a gutsy thing you did. Good on you mate.

All the folks who did food, it takes an army to feed a swap. You guys pumped out some fantastic grub by the sound of it. Unfortunately life intervened and I didn't get to sample it. Also, beer bringers - there was a great lineup.

There have been lots of folks thanked who deserved it, and I say hear here!!! But especially, I want to thank all you guys for your understanding and support over the years. As most of you know, my wife has a serious chronic illness that makes my life extremely unpredictable. Surgery or not, I can swing from, "Yeah, let's do it," to, "Sorry, can't make it" in the course of a couple hours. This has been a huge learning curve for me over the years of our marriage, and having friends who can roll with that makes it liveable for me. Plenty of good friends have dropped off along the way, because there's only so many times some folks can handle six cancellations in a row of something we're supposed to do. Fair enough. But the fact that you all tolerate me being there, then not, then back again, really means something to me. I gots the feels right now.

I've always been someone who digs in deep to make community happen, does the hard yards and the long hours. Now with a family and our situation, it's very hard for me to do that and remain true to my family. However that doesn't change the fact that community is still one of the most important things for me, and it frustrates the hell out of me. I'm really hoping in the next year I'll be able to dig in and shovel hard, but there's never any guarantee. The fact that you guys tolerate this from me makes a huge difference. So thank you all!

Nullnvoid “takes big balls, which my Mom says you have.” Your got a bit of a reputation, you been been sitting in those shorts without undies? Again!

Nullnvoid “takes big balls, which my Mom says you have.” Your got a bit of a reputation, you been been sitting in those shorts without undies? Again!

Your mum loves my reputation!

Just a bit of an in joke from the weekend. See what you missed out on :)

if there was a disappointment it was @Cocko, mate 3 newbies, brought the duck tape and zip ties specially for you.

I knew I should have come down and said hi.... Looked like a great day... through my binoculars.... from across the way.... while fapping... with an IPA in my date..... Rusty in that vest.... ANYWAYS, thats another story - Glad you guys had a good day, will be at the next with bells on!

I knew I should have come down and said hi.... Looked like a great day... through my binoculars.... from across the way.... while fapping... with an IPA in my date..... Rusty in that vest.... ANYWAYS, thats another story - Glad you guys had a good day, will be at the next with bells on!

I hope only bells!

If persons have no objections could avatar names be referenced in the photos so those that don’t know, would now know.

If persons have no objections could avatar names be referenced in the photos so those that don’t know, would now know.

That last picture of Droids is me. Hahahahaha

I think it would be a more fun game for you to guess :)

Sure.

1st image, top to bottom (kinda):
Danscraft. Malt Junkie, Idzy, Dr Rocks, Gumpy Paul, Midnight Brew, AJ80, Laxation, JB, Dj Lethal, Technobabble

3rd image, top to bottom:
Laxation, NullnVoid, Malt Junkie, White Ferret, AJ80, Technobabble, JB, Husky

Latest posts

Back