Vic 2017 Xmas Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks Mick for making a call... and 30 minutes later on a dark and nasty night I had a pillow made to order and delivered....you're my go-to-guy!!

Thanks Cam, you and you patents very gracious hosts. Well done Rusty as head brewer.

Thanks to all the helpers too. To Martin for organising the grain & letting us mill at Clever makes such a massive difference. For all the guys that helped setup & break down the gear, the cleaning & packing away the gear back into trailers. Thanks to Mardoo, Idzy, Husky, Curly & Cam for bringing all the gear.

Cheers to the guys who formed the production line for the cubing & the guys that helped with the beer swap sorting.

Cheers to all the great beers, AJ as usual - infected AF :) lagers da bomb too, thanks Cam for all the taps & beers, Lax majic black IPA, Droid ripping hoppy Pales, Malt Junkie for the RISs, Dan really great beers, damn ... dug myself a hole can't remember who's was who's ... thanks everyone who brought along beers!

As mentioned food was superb, thanks Dr Rocks for the insanely amazing brisket & Idzy for the smoker. DJ with the brilliant burgers, Cam & fam with the most awesome pizza. Thanks to Malt junkie for cooking Sat brekkie, Droid I owe you my life for the magic coffee setup! AJ's $80 coleslaw was worth it & the rolls. The snacks kept me going too.

Apologies to those i missed - but for all the other stuff that is brought along and do all the little things that go unnoticed - that is the stuff that goes to making the weekend run so smoothly. Cheers!

Thank you beer gods.

Cheers fellas, as a first-timer it was a very friendly, welcoming weekend. I learnt a lot, had some great convos and tasted some awesome brews and it was good to connect with like-minded beer folk.

Cheers Cam and folks for playing host, Russ for the big brew and all involved for the great experience. Will be back next year for sure at least once (but hopefully twice).

T'was another epic brewers experience, I can only echo the sentiments about our hosts, and the head brewer. If I were to add anything further it would be to all the attendees, the weekend went so smoothly because of all the little thing you did throughout the weekend. Also thanks to all the guys who helped out malt mule and cooled him down when he nearly melted on us.

MJ, good and bad news
good - I think I can account for the missing RIS glass
bad - I think its about 3 turns away from Cams house. Something glassy flew off the back of the ute on the way home........... my bad

Cam, your dad was a champ, after a few Tooths Pale's he would tell you his life story. Spent about an hr at least talking cars with him last night. Always fun to talk cars especially old ones!

Not sure who organises brewers for these events but I'm happy to put my hand up to head or asst brewer at one of the next ones.

MJ, good and bad news
good - I think I can account for the missing RIS glass
bad - I think its about 3 turns away from Cams house. Something glassy flew off the back of the ute on the way home........... my bad
:fallingoffchair:
Not sure who organises brewers for these events but I'm happy to put my hand up to head or asst brewer at one of the next ones.
:bowdown:

thanks to Idzy for his gear and thanks to Husky for his set-up, truly embracing the spirit of sharing there's no question that you guys are valued members of the home brewing community in Victoria

where'd we be without this stuff?

but it's not just the gear that gets it all done...a special shout-out to JB who quite often asked me if I needed help and that's the thing I take away from this event - people embracing the spirit of group participation

Cams Jocky box worked a treat!
We had some crazy weather on the Friday night, lightening and terrential rain for a while
Dr Rocks pretty much went straight into my VIP coffee list cooking up the brisket all day Saturday thanks mate
Some other random picks incl

Great pictures and undoubtably a bloody great time. (For those that don’t know could names be put to photos as it’s nice to have a face behind the members here.)

if there was a disappointment it was @Cocko, mate 3 newbies, brought the duck tape and zip ties specially for you. Grott No big announcements or up coming pregnancies though Idzy did have that twinkle in his eye so the announcement No.6 is on the way wouldn't suprise in the next few months!

Latest posts

Back