Very Large Stock Pot

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure if you have looked but try your local Chinese Grocery/restaraunt supplier...usually found in the local chinatown or similar. Last time I was in chinatown in Adelaide I saw some big woks etc and can only assume they have big pots...should be cheap aswell...the woks were!! Doubt they will have crazily big ones like 200L+ though.

Has anyone checked out the shops in the cental market in adelaide for this reason? I have been meaning to check it out for the last week or so.

Pok

Hey Pok, try Gaganis Bro's on South Road at Hindmarsh (its just 5 mins out of the city) I picked up a 20L pot for $68 and they have bigger ones there as well, aluminium mind you, but they're cheaper than stainless.

what sort of heat source would you use under a 200l. drum/pot? {if you were going to use as a boiler}

stagga.

Cheapie 205 Litre Drums in NSW. Had only peanut paste in them. $12 seems a pretty good price.

205Lt Drums

I have been hanging for something to appear like this in melbourne :( . Oh well, guess I'm gonna keep looking!

Hopper.

Unless you want to sterilse with caustic or similar, Aluminium will give you better ban for your buck. Got my 60L aluminium pot for around $100 about 3 years back.

Cheers

Latest posts

Back