Vb's Biggest Fan Competition

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im such a fan ive been saving all my cats urine for 12 months in hope that i can replicate VB...

Pfft... A coopers ad... Now thats something id be interested in

Literally I get a migraine from VB and it makes me vomit. For me it's the worlds worst beer.

Enter the 5 minutes of fame for the biggest aussie bogan...?

Hows this fan?
three.jpg

Literally I get a migraine from VB and it makes me vomit. For me it's the worlds worst beer.
Signed

When i was a batchelor we used to have a VB on tap sign over the top of our toile!.

Do you think that would make the ad?

We believe our fans are at the heart of the VB brand and we wanted to thank them for their unwavering loyalty.

Because of their support, VB continues to be Australias favourite beer, outselling its nearest competitor by nearly 81 million stubbies / cans a year

Disturbing statistics.

I'll freely admit there was a time in my youth when I thought an icy cold VB to be mothers milk. Followed by Sheaf Stout.
I still enjoy the odd Sheaf, but I wouldn't (couldn't) drink VB on a bet.
I dunno what they do to it nowadays, but to me it tastes like somebody wrung out a bar mat into some kind of reactive metal container and gassed it up using a tablespoon of bi-carb.

I know it's de rigueur round these parts to put the slipper into megaswill, but VB is truly ******* shite.

I won 10 cartons of VB in a footy tipping comp once...the bloke who came first won a pallet.

I had pimples on my tongue from it.

still soldiered on and drank it though.

Surely they're past their Best Before date.

half of the stuff form my wooies is past its best before date....Im not sure what fresh beer should taste like.... :rolleyes:

Back