Vb Hop Schedule Please

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure how you know what mouse piss taste like.. maybe for another thread...

But, talk about taking one for the team!

Classic!

instead of going on about what is in the beer that micros brew
you should be giving more thought on how you can get this leeching goverment to stop taxing the life out of good hand built beer
then maybe the brewer would put more heart put into the beer than worring about mister exicise man

I <3 speedie

speedie = tosser!

did Henry Ford worry about "leeching government" (ps that's is how to spell government)
no!... he reduced the standard working hours from a 9hr to 8hr a day and paid top dollar at $5 a day for the duties. He was a forward thinking, not a winger!

speedie = VB drinker!

QldKev

Ha ha thats the funniest post in a while. :lol: what did you pay for that largie Bribie?

He`s a scream isnt he. Laughs on AHB are good. Keep em coming BG :eek:

come on guys! do u remember when u were a noob? and you wanted to know the secret recipie for fourex, vb and fosters??? give the poor bloke a rest eh?

Mate: ignore the shit, u will find that it is a silly question, in a few years time! :lol:

Goodluck with the mega-swill recipie hunt mate! There is alot of good advice on this forum. just dont go with the "lagers ferment nicely at 27DEG" and the ....................... got the idea????

Wasn't having a dig at the Doug. Just having a laugh on a saturday night a couple of beers :icon_cheers: .
To be honest if I could make a brew like the way I remember Fourex used to be then I would be a happy brewer.

Cheers

Good to see you got rid of that nasty toilet thingo that almost took the end of your nob of too.

unfortunately it healed up perfectly which was a bummer because I was hoping for permanent scarring so I could sue them to buggery.

Now I don't have a (third) leg to stand on :rolleyes:

come on guys! do u remember when u were a noob? and you wanted to know the secret recipie for fourex, vb and fosters??? give the poor bloke a rest eh?

Mate: ignore the shit, u will find that it is a silly question, in a few years time! :lol:

Goodluck with the mega-swill recipie hunt mate! There is alot of good advice on this forum. just dont go with the "lagers ferment nicely at 27DEG" and the ....................... got the idea????

after 137 posts with some very good input, it was just another thread open.
nobody i seen giving doug a towelling.
If we all got serious we would post like TB and PP, I cant do that. I havent that much VB in me. VB= Verbatim Bullshit, he spoke it, so do i.

I cant believe this thread is out to 8 pages, VB simply isnt interesting enough to warrant this amount of discussion.

MHB

big nath at 34 years old you must have put a major amount of brewing knowledge together
post something of substance cockerel

If you can visit my profile page to see that yes, i am in fact 34 years old, you can figure out how to read some of my posts yourself dickhead.
You'll see that in general, i post only on topics that i am knowledgeable about. I consider myself to be a long way from knowing everything about this brewing caper, and i don't think i will ever reach the point of knowing everything.
My profession is a private music tutor/professional musician, and in my capacity as a teacher, i realise that as soon as i think i know everything, i will come to realise that i know **** all. Take a look at yourself mate. How many posts do you type that return such angry fire back at you. How many do you think i get? Hmmmm, not very many at all.

The fact that you get so much return fire should speak volumes to you about your manner on this (and previous) sites you frequent.

If you're going to call someone out, make sure you're right, or you'll look like a complete cock every time.

got flagged for three days due to obscene typing
if vasco and all those other dudes that were going to sail off the map listened to your assumptions of what is correct
then they would have never put sail around the globe
and prove that infact it is round

Following you analogy - everyone already knows that Earth is round, Galileo. All you've discovered is that you and your mates prefer the Flat Earth Theory.

(As I think I said more directly 6 pages ago.)

so there in itself lays the answer safty in numbers
what ever you do dont think out side the box
or our flat globe

YOU ARE NOT THINKING OUTSIDE OF THE BOX. YOUR METHOD IS OLD NEWS AND YOUR RESULTS (though not conclusions - as they are based on preference) ARE LONG ESTABLISHED AND THE (correct, non-lightning based) EXPLANATIONS ARE WELL DOCUMENTED.

Speedie, the opening post asked a question and you have nothing to add but garbage...

You should be ashamed of yourself...

If you don't have anything positive to contribute, don't add anything at all.

Uh...I guess I was thinking of the other thread. All still stands, of course, but it's in the wrong place.

Not sure how that happened - didn't even have a beer in me. Actually, that's probably the problem.

bum without a beer or beer comment does seem totaly out of wack
get drinkin son

Back