Vale Chopper Read.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So are we at drug dealers have rights? You choose to live outside the law, don't come crying. I'm no.fascist, i know many people who have lived that life, and it is a choice. Sorry, can cry poor me knowing the choices. Is alternative. Alternative ro government, alternative to normality, of you can't deal with the choice, too bad.

Is.almost like dealers need legal protection.from.stand over men. Mate. Is all about choice.

I wasn't really trying to defend drug dealers just make the point that Read is much worse. Everyone in this country breaks the law in some way, it shouldn't be up to just anyone to decide the punishment. Our legal system is far from perfect but it is better than any old person choosing the punishment. Especially when their punishments might include things such as torture.Give me a drug dealer over a murderer any day of the week.

Let's talk about a dealers role in someone overdosing on.an addictive drug?

You enter that world, you live by it. You leave.society and live by another. Law is not so.black.and white. Maybe the comparison to Ned kelly is just?

Do you think drug addiction isn't torture? And how do you defend dealers in.that respect? Not buying some weed for thr weekend, I'm talking serious addiction? Ever been robbed by junkies? Lived near rehab clinics?

We are too black and white.

Drug dealers choose to live outside the law so that means they are deserving of torture and death? Even if that were true it doesn't make the person who chooses of his own volition to administer said torture and death a paragon of virtue does it. It makes him a torturer and a murderer.

Pickaxe said:

You enter that world, you live by it. You leave.society and live by another. Law is not so.black.and white. Maybe the comparison to Ned kelly is just?

Do you think drug addiction isn't torture? And how do you defend dealers in.that respect? Not buying some weed for thr weekend, I'm talking serious addiction? Ever been robbed by junkies? Lived near rehab clinics?

would murdering someone in the beer industry be alright because alcohol is a drug with many detrimental effects on society? domestic violence alone related to alcohol completely overwhelms all crimes done by junkies.

He is what he is. Why try and defend what he did?

Pickaxe said:
Drug dealers don't profit from death and destruction?

Depends a little on the drug and amount I'd suggest. Also the level of their involvement.

One guy selling a kg of pot per month to his mates vs a syndicate bringing in 100kg of heroin and cutting it up with ajax to maximise profits are not one and the same.

I'm under no illusions as to how harmful pot can be either.

Pickaxe said:

Yes serious addiction is torture but it is self inflicted. I've met a lot of dealers and none of them have ever forced me to take something I didn't want. Very different to a murderer who inflicts torture on other people.If your going to try that argument anyway then how about alcohol? It causes more problems in our society than all drugs combined, is it ok for people like Chopper to go and torture the local republican before killing him?

Anyway I'm just trying to make the point that people like Chopper shouldn't be put up on a pedestal. He doesn't deserve any praise and if you think for one second he only fucked up bad people and never harmed an innocent person than your delirious.

MelbourneDave said:
Yes serious addiction is torture but it is self inflicted. I've met a lot of dealers and none of them have ever forced me to take something I didn't want. Very different to a murderer who inflicts torture on other people.If your going to try that argument anyway then how about alcohol? It causes more problems in our society than all drugs combined, is it ok for people like Chopper to go and torture the local republican before killing him?

Anyway I'm just trying to make the point that people like Chopper shouldn't be put up on a pedestal. He doesn't deserve any praise and if you think for one second he only fucked up bad people and never harmed an innocent person than your delirious.

No way,,, A monarchist , i think, would be acceptable though

Back