• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

uxcell discount code

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jonnir

Reaction score
Hey fellas,

Not sure if this is allowed but thought it worth a shot, maybe we can leave a message here if in future you have a code you don't plan on using or is close to expiring just get members to pm you?

I'm chasing one and happy to reciprocate when ive got one available. So either leave a message here or shoot me a pm

Cheers lads!

I like the idea, Truman tried to get the same idea off the ground a while back.

I have one that expired in Nov, but is unused, may be worth a try 8TU2PGCD7K

If it works I have a couple more expired ones.

I am about ready to buy some elements if someone has a code they want to share.

Cheers

Robbo

coupon code: RS3AL3JR96 Exp: 28th Jan 2014

Cheers,

Lael

I have had a heap of those codes and they always come up invalid. They are a scam as far as I am concerned.

I have two $5 discount codes about to expire on the 1st August. First in, best dressed...
  • TF4ZYFG792
  • RZSDPEUFHK

FWIW, I bought a few of their spiral stainless elements last month, and had no trouble using other valid $5 discount coupons. I have to say that for ~$11 delivered, I'm quite impressed with these elements.
In all honesty though, most stuff on UXcell does look overpriced, but these elements are a bargain.

Hutch said:
I have two $5 discount codes about to expire on the 1st August. First in, best dressed...
  • TF4ZYFG792
  • RZSDPEUFHK
Used the second voucher and bought an element. Thanks!
FWIW, I bought a few of their spiral stainless elements last month, and had no trouble using other valid $5 discount coupons. I have to say that for ~$11 delivered, I'm quite impressed with these elements.
In all honesty though, most stuff on UXcell does look overpriced, but these elements are a bargain.

Latest posts

Back