Using Natural Mains Gas

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have visitors in 6 weeks so free shipping to here so $23 ea. AUD is my cost and that's a retail price. Oz importers get them for a lot less.

I looked into duck bills but all supply houses told me they are for spot heating and woks which is great for multi purposing as quite a few people here love Asian food. When told that I'm heating stockpots they've always recommended jet burners.

Cheers,
Brewer Pete

definitely get a gas fitter to do the work as there are all sorts of varibles like how wide your exsisting gas lines are etc. they also are meant to use a differant sort of piping if its outside and its more expensive. there's all sorts of bits and peices that its their job to know.

in saying that my mates bro came around, fixed the hot water service pronto then told me it was a piece of piss to set up the natural gas, just tell him where i want it and he'll do it. factors:
1. location. further away rom exsisting gas piping means more piping install and more $.
2. exsisting gas pipes should be ok diamater and not need replacing. but has to check.
3. just needs to order the pieces.

So ive got just got to figure out the 'sweet spot' between $ and distance from where i want to brew.

Back