US brewery's

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beersnob

Reaction score
So I'm going to the States for 3 weeks. Can anyone help me out with some good brewery's, bars etc in NYC, LA or Las Vagas I should check out?

I'm in a chat group on kik messenger it's all about craft beer there all yanks on there if you wanna get the app I'll add you

Definitely a booking required. But there is an English pub very close by, the Kentish Arms I think it is and they have fish and chips.

Last edited:
The neighborhood around Brooklyn Brewery contains several very good breweries. Make it a day. You don't wanna drive in the City anyway. Trust me.

You'll find quite a few bars in Manhattan have excellent beer selections. For history go to MacSorley's Ale House east of the village.

If you like sour beers, have the time and inclination to go on Long Island, which is pronounced Long Guyland, find the Southhampton Publick House.

At a well-stocked bottle shop look for Ballantine India Pale Ale with a black and green label. It is a revisiting of a legendary brew, not quite like the original (brewed for Pabst now), and is nothing like modern AIPAs.

LA and Vegas? Quien Sabe?

Latest posts

Back