Urgent! Need Fosters in cans!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wortgames

'Draught' is not a beer style - it's a lifestyle
Reaction score
Seriously, this pains me, but our visiting Czech supplier is hoping to take some Fosters home for his boys. He found bottles but apparently he'd prefer cans.

Is there anywhere in Melbourne that I'm likely to find it?!

souvenir shop LOL .. we don't drink that shiat

Thanks Ken, looks like it is available in WA, my guess is they are importing it from the UK.

We're in Melbourne and they fly out on Sat am, so I'm hoping to find it locally.

Come on Melbourne! You can do it ;0)

Seriously mate, duty free shop.. it's an "aussie icon" so I would think they'd be flogging it to the tourists and on top old mate can get a discount.

Jump on boozle.com.au and search on fosters lager. If you enter Melbourne as the suburb and a radius of 20km two places come up: one in hawthorn and another in Windsor.

Sorry on the phone and can't paste a pic.

Thanks guys. Can't get hold of Acland Cellars tonight, nor can I get through to any of the DF shops at Tullamarine to see if they have stock.

Neither of the Boozle links have stock, but one of them reckons he might be able to source a 6 pack by tomorrow.

Cloak and dagger stuff!

adryargument said:
Cant he buy cans on the plane?
I have no idea, but I doubt it. The last time I flew I think the choice was James Squire or Heineken.

It would be a nice gesture if I could actually give him a couple of cans to take home.

A Czech wants an Australian Lager (based on Vienna's worst lagers), first brewed in Australia by two American brothers and only mass marketed in Europe and North America....

C'MON! What's the punchline?

Ha! Ye of little faith.

image.jpg

Turns out that McCoppins (Fitzroy & Abbotsford) have it.

As does the little drive-through Thirsty Camel I stopped at to grab a soda water on the way :D

$36 a slab. Bargain!

Back