UQ brew club brUQ

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ekul

Reaction score
As of yesterday the first brewing club of University of Queensland was officially formed. If you are a student and would like to get together with other students that brew we will be having a brew day in the coming weeks to organise the structure of the club and plan our first event.

Just pm me here or head over to the facebook page "brUQ" for details

cheers

Nice work Ekul getting the brew club up and running.

Brewing beer at university. What could possibly go wrong??? :D Wait, I did brew kits at uni...

Only ::ahem:: 20 years too late for me..

I should mention that the club only has to be 70% uq students. So if you are near the uni and want to join a brew club maybe brUQ is for you.

I saw you joined the facebook page hwall95, nice work.

We arent really that organised yet but hopefully in the coming year we will get some great things happening. So much potential if we all put our collective degrees together. WOuld be great to get a spcae on campus where we could brew, myabe even try to get our beers on tap at the red room for events.

Shit- 20 years too late for me too..... I miss the UQ Beer Appreciation Society- by far the best club to join in my day.

Cheers,
RB

Cool. I for one am glad this wasn't around while I was there - it was hard enough getting through chem eng with my normal brewing/drinking habits and I think I might have thrown in the towel completely if brUQ had been there...

Heres the facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/groups/482418305140575/

Unfortunately when i originally made it i accidentally made it under the UQ groups, which means you have to join uq groups to see it. I think ill change that so other people can get invlved.

for some reason the link wont work?

Back