U.s. Ball Lock Kegs: Notice Of Change Of Business

• Thread starter mchitiea
  • Start date
Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

mchitiea

To all,
Matt here....in fricken HOT N. California........100^F or 37.7^C :(

-C&C Distributing, as it has been know since 1996, is now no more.
-In the past, I handled the ebay and many of the AU commercial/bulk sales, and Terry at Brewer's Discount handled all the small parts. -BD was an offshoot of C&C.
-Terry has now moved from California to N. Carolina, on the U.S. east coast. The BD website is still active and Terry will most probably continue that site. I do not know if he has a source for kegs on the east coast yet.

-This means that C&C is now solely operated by me. KEGS ARE STILL AVAILABLE.
-Due to this change in business structure we had to update our FEEbay and FEEpal settings. When we did this, THE IDIOTS at FEEbay shut our accounts down for 14 days (w/out prior notice). We went through 2 weeks of feebay HELL to convince them that yes, we were still C&C, and yes, these are our bank account numbers, etc, etc, etc..........BUT.......they have limited us to selling only FOUR ITEMS (kegs) at a time.....(GOD-DAMMED IDIOTS!!!) :angry:

-So......if you need to buy kegs copy what is below the "=======" into an email, fill in the information and send to: c&[email protected] (if your isp does not recognize the "&" symbol, use: [email protected])

BREW-ON :beer: and LET'S KEEP FEEBAY AND FEEPAL FROM MAKING MORE MONEY OFF OF US !!!!!!!!!!!

Matthew Chitiea
C&C Distributing
6070 Enterprise Dr.
Suite K
Diamond Springs, Ca. 95619
530-622-8265
c&[email protected]

PS: On a related note: PepsiCo. told me that they will be shutting down their last premix line on the West Coast, this winter. If there is anyone out there (brewery, etc) that needs a COMPLETE PEPSICO BALL LOCK KEG LINE, OR CONTAINER LOADS of ball lock kegs, let me know. (do NOT pm, send an email)
===========================================

To pay for your kegs OFFLINE via CARDSERVICE INT'L, please COPY AND PASTE THE FOLLOWING INTO A NEW EMAIL MESSAGE and supply requested information:
-------------------------------------------------------------
1. Name ON CARD:
2. Shipping address:
3. Card billing address:
(if different from shipping):
4. CC# & Exp. Date & SEC Code:
(CC# Can be split in half and sent in two emails for added security, if desired)
5. Do you have a forklift or loading dock? (yes/no):
6. Is shpg address a residence? (yes/no):
7. Daytime Telephone #:
8. Ebay ID (for +fb):
9. Quantity of kegs:
10. Parts: Type/Qty/Price:
11. iShip Shipping quote $:
(a box of 4 kegs to AU is $72usd)
12. Email address you want us to send the U.S. Customs form/send receipt to:
(if diff. than this one you sent)
13. VERY IMPORTANT---- The words " Offline Keg Purchase " MUST be spelled exactly in the Subject line of this new email.
---------------------------------------------------------------
By using that subject line text, your payment will automatically be put into the correct email INBOX of our MS OUTLOOK email program. This will insure your order is processed quickly! (if you use OUTLOOK, see "tools", "rules wizard" if you are interested on how this works; I don't think Outlook Express has this feature)

We will process your order,
Congratulations! -BOTH OF US- have just saved a bunch of FEEPAL charges!!!!!!

Thank you,
Matthew J. Chitiea
C&C Distributing

Matt,
I may be up for some more kegs next month or two and I am just making it nice and clear for anyone interested in getting some of these for the first time from you.

Just checking your offline (non ebay prices)
$15.00 x 4 = $60.00
4 in a carton sea freight shipping to AUS = $72.00

Total = $132.00 USD

12 weeks sea freight.

Regards,
Luke

Matt,
I may be up for some more kegs next month or two and I am just making it nice and clear for anyone interested in getting some of these for the first time from you.

Just checking your offline (non ebay prices)
$15.00 x 4 = $60.00
4 in a carton sea freight shipping to AUS = $72.00

Total = $132.00 USD

12 weeks sea freight.

Regards,
Luke

Luke, Thank you for the confirmation question.
Yes, that is correct.
Matt

Latest posts

Back