Two Blokes In A Bar...

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brett mccluskey

Reaction score
Two blokes sitting at a pub bar,one turns to the other and asks"know any good jokes about sodium?" The other bloke replies"Na" . :rolleyes:

A spammer walks into a forum and says "The M S JAIN GROUP has, throughout its 25 years of operation, concentrated on a market driven approach to business. The policies have been niche and territory oriented. Having grown to become market leaders in Southern India, the group envisages entry into other territories within the country. This would entail instituting manufacturing units along with associated logistic networking in territories where a market opportunity presents itself.The group would continue its practice of focused marketing to achieve leadership in all the chosen spheres of activity. The dynamics of trade in India points towards globalization. The group is poised to capitalize on the advantages of the current industrial milieu to establish a strong presence in the evolved and evolving markets of the world.Soda Ash India, Sodium bi Carbonate India, Potassium Silicate Producers, Potassium Silicate India, Potassium Silicate Africa, Potassium Silicate Electrode"

and the whole forum fell silent for up to 10 minutes.

A spammer walks into a forum and says "The M S JAIN GROUP has, throughout its 25 years of operation, concentrated on a market driven approach to business. The policies have been niche and territory oriented. Having grown to become market leaders in Southern India, the group envisages entry into other territories within the country. This would entail instituting manufacturing units along with associated logistic networking in territories where a market opportunity presents itself.The group would continue its practice of focused marketing to achieve leadership in all the chosen spheres of activity. The dynamics of trade in India points towards globalization. The group is poised to capitalize on the advantages of the current industrial milieu to establish a strong presence in the evolved and evolving markets of the world.Soda Ash India, Sodium bi Carbonate India, Potassium Silicate Producers, Potassium Silicate India, Potassium Silicate Africa, Potassium Silicate Electrode"

wtf

Julia Gillard? Is that you?

:blink:

I've been waiting for someone to make sense of this.
I've read it a couple of times and I still can't make anything from it.

I've been waiting for someone to make sense of this.
I've read it a couple of times and I still can't make anything from it.
There was a spammer on the forums posting the quoted information, at the time when the post above was made, the admins removed the account and all the spam-posts (I presume).

GEEEES,

Up till several years ago, Spam, was just something that came in a can. :huh:

Back