Twilight Game

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stew.w

Reaction score
twilight_instructions.jpg

Bahahaha so true....t'was the worst movie I have ever seen!!!

I am proud to say I have consumed no part of the entire Twilight thing....

TrueBlood is where vampire lore is at these days.

i saw the first one as my missus wanted me to come but i refused to see the second one.
most boring vampire movie ive seen. only one person gets bitten. on the arm <_<
he also sparkles in the sun, every other vampire movie i saw they die in the sun

ihe also sparkles in the sun, every other vampire movie i saw they die in the sun
did you see Blade with Wesley Snipes? the bad vampires called him the Daywalker.

Yeah. Vampires are going through a rough patch lately.

Thirst is the best thing in ages but the vampires don't even have pointy teeth. Amazing film though.

vampires for emo's. i guess we should have expected it. just gives them a reason to sulk and brood.

cant say im ever going to watch it. sounds like absolute crap.

Boring boring boring.

From what I remember while watching it the dialog went something like
Girl: "Mumble mumble mumble you're a vampire mumble mumble"
Boy: "Mumble mumble mumble mumble yeah kind of mumble"

Blade... now they're great vampire flicks...

Just like Hollywood to set the bar lower.

I am a Vampire fan and my favourite is the Book "Count Dracula" - Bram Stoker. Right down to "Ye olde" language. Even the movie was reasonable but then you get the movie "Van Helsing" (Ooor Hugh) that redefines the character from the book (and the movie - Anthony Hopkins), to become this outrageous super Hero type character using high tech / Medieavil weapons. That movie annoyed the crap out of me.

There are certain "Rules" of Vampirology that must be obeyed such as Night / Day, Garlic and crucifixes and holy water, Stake in the Heart, Turning into a Bat, etc. Without those its just pure fantasy.

I think it all started to turn bad when "The Count" on sesame street started appearing in daylight.....downhill from there.

There are certain "Rules" of Vampirology that must be obeyed such as Night / Day, Garlic and crucifixes and holy water, Stake in the Heart, Turning into a Bat, etc. Without those its just pure fantasy.

Actually you could argue a lot of that crap cheapened the original Vampire concept and was the beginning of the downward spiral into what we have today.

Vampires were absolutely filthy originally. Walking corpses.

I like '30 days of night' because it depicts vampires more like the original concept.

I like '30 days of night' because it depicts vampires more like the original concept.

I watched that the other week, didn't have high expectations but I did enjoy the way the vamps were betrayed.

bum, based purely upon books written vs potential for existence...I rate Vampires well above God or any other all mighty entity....

Latest posts

Back