Turbo Gas Burner ( Melbourne )

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boybrewer

Reaction score
Hi fellow brewers I am in the market for an extra burner or two . I found a product that looks like the Nasa burner similar to the Megajet burner from BCF its output is 100,000 BTU , although the windshield is a bit smaller in diameter . The guy wants $120 for them . It comes with a stand and windshield which is in three pieces the stand bolts to the burners shield and the pot holder ring sits on top. I asked him if he could do it any cheaper if I purchased a bulk lot . He said he would do them for $110 for twenty (20) or $100 for thirty (30) or more . I will run the BB for two weeks as I need to get brewing for summer .I'm yet to find out the box size and weight but I will mail out once I find out the details, if you are interested put your name down.

I do not have any affilition with Domonsura ( Retailing as Beer Belly )

1. Beerbelly x 2

Anyone who is interested the box size for the Turbo burner and stand is 43cm x 43cm x 55cm and weighs 7kg and yes it does come with a regulator .

Cheers
mike

Got a link to the product? I could be interested. Looking at slowly building up my kit for a 3v single tier system.

Here is a picture of it Attachment-1.jpg

If this is high pressure and can handle a 60L boil easy enough, put me down for one at the moment. This may or may not change in the next couple of weeks.

maldridge said:
If this is high pressure and can handle a 60L boil easy enough, put me down for one at the moment. This may or may not change in the next couple of weeks.
I believe they will no problems at all even with the standard reg.I will put you down for one

beer belly said:
Hi fellow brewers I am in the market for an extra burner or two . I found a product that looks like the Nasa burner similar to the Megajet burner from BCF its output is 100,000 BTU , although the windshield is a bit smaller in diameter . The guy wants $120 for them . It comes with a stand and windshield which is in three pieces the stand bolts to the burners shield and the pot holder ring sits on top. I asked him if he could do it any cheaper if I purchased a bulk lot . He said he would do them for $110 for twenty (20) or $100 for thirty (30) or more . I will run the BB for two weeks as I need to get brewing for summer .I'm yet to find out the box size and weight but I will mail out once I find out the details, if you are interested put your name down.

I do not have any affilition with Domonsura ( Retailing as Beer Belly )

1. Beerbelly x 2
2. Maldridge x 1

kegking sells them I don't remember the price but I think it's comparable ?

I'll try to remember to look or give em a buzz

mxd said:
kegking sells them I don't remember the price but I think it's comparable ?

I'll try to remember to look or give em a buzz
Thanks Matt

if it helps I have the Kegking one and it works a treat... get to the boil no worries... biggest batch I have done are 40 ltr

As there is no interest in this BB I have closed it and will not be taking any orders for these burners .

Latest posts

Back