Tree Removal Required - Boronia - Melbourne

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andytork

Reaction score
All,

Does anyone know and reliable and reasonably prices tree removal guy around Boronia ?

I have a tree on the fenceline needs removing before we replace the fence. Neighbour also needs a couple doing too

Thanks

Andy

my sister and her partner have a friend that is in the tree removal business and used the guy at their house a few months ago. not sure if they do stump removal.

will check and flick you a PM

edit:
ignore the above. i rang my sister and she said their mate gave them the shits and didnt remove the stump. Also his 'mates rates' were more expensive than Taylor's tree removal in the end. so maybe give them a call.

All,

Does anyone know and reliable and reasonably prices tree removal guy around Boronia ?

I have a tree on the fenceline needs removing before we replace the fence. Neighbour also needs a couple doing too

Thanks

Andy

I was faced with the same problem a couple of years ago. The quotes were huge for just one tree. In the end I got a couple of friends over, hired a chainsaw stump grinder and mulcher from Kennards, put the beers on after the event and all was done in a couple of hours. About $250 out of pocket for the whole days hire.
Not everyones cup of tea using unfamiliar machinery of course. Just throwing out the DIY option.

I was faced with the same problem a couple of years ago. The quotes were huge for just one tree. In the end I got a couple of friends over, hired a chainsaw stump grinder and mulcher from Kennards, put the beers on after the event and all was done in a couple of hours. About $250 out of pocket for the whole days hire.
Not everyones cup of tea using unfamiliar machinery of course. Just throwing out the DIY option.
I did this at my last house. but didnt suggest it as I assumed you wanted a professional job.

All,

Thanks

Andy

There is no problem which cannot be solved by a suitable application of high explosives.
-- William W. Hughes

:icon_cheers:

Cost us a bomb to get rid of some cocos palms a year ago.
Those bastards get big quick - the longer you leave them the pricier the job gets.

I have a very large chainsaw that I've used to dropped many trees, and used a stump muncher to remove the stumps...can bring the chainsaw around if you put on the beers. I'm sure there are a contingent of fellow AHBers willing to assist ;)

Its all fun and games until .....

A previous stupid neighbour of mine thought he would get rid of a tree. First to trim some branches, climb up tree, start chainsaw, cut first branch. It must have been supporting some of his weight as he fell and broke his ankle. Tree was still there when I moved.

Back