• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Trash And Treasure Sale....money Goes To Ahb....

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah sorry mate, I got your PM but forgot to reply.
I really don't need it anymore, I got a freebie from the local RSL.

Whoever buys it I'll chuck in a free "Carlton Draught" handle for it for the price of postage to make a complete tap. Will post a pic of it if needed.

My four year old big screen LCD TV blew up a couple of weeks ago. YESSSSS finally a chance to upgrade to full HD bigger screen. Getting a Blu Ray player this week to take advantage of all that 1080p goodness and have standard DVD players coming out of my butt.

Sony DVD player free for anyone to pick up Bribie Island, or send me postage money and I'll put ten bucks into AHB. then pack the DVD player bubblewrap whatever. I know that you can get a player for thirty bucks but this is a fairly high end player for its day. PM BribieG.

Little use, I actually replaced it with a Philips upscaler and it's just been sitting for a couple of years - the Philips will now be the one sitting as a backup.

:)

Latest posts

Back