Tradeflame 930ml Oxygen cylinder

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Danscraftbeer said:
I'm no idiot when it comes to hacking mechanics but I wasted my time and money on those little throw away bottles.
If your inclined to brew for the rest of your life then get a real set up its incredibly efficient and hassle free.
An exchangeable bottle or whatever but with the big standard thread fittings.
I went the Bunnings bottle, with regulator from Total tools and all other fittings from the local home brew store.
Work out the math.
Your right, I will eventually get around to a bigger more economical setup. My bro is getting into brewing , might sting him up for half....

Depends how much you trust a $30 reg. Against my better judgment I'm leaving mine attached, will see if that works out

I gave it a spray with starsan as it usually shows up leaks fairly well. Couldn't see any bubbles. Think I'll leave it on for now.

Lionman said:
Is it ok to store the trade flame o2 with the eBay regulator attached?

Have had my current O2 bottle for well over a year, with the eBay regulator always on. No problem whatsoever.

EDIT: I checked and it's been exactly a year, and about 25 brews oxygenated. Still going strong.

Latest posts

Back