Tool Is Coming!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
agreed, never been on the floor at the ent cent.. but have been in the bleachers.. its bad. hope they have fixed it for you.

STINKFIST..........................................
KoNG

Yes at last :excl:
Got my ticket for the Adelaide BDO 2 day.

Tool
as well as Muse and Violent femmes.

I'm There :)

hehe... bought my bdo melbourne ticket this morning after hearing sydney was already sold out. now i get to see tool twice! and muse!

OK...
who is in the VERY excited bunch about now....? bastards.!!
i may be grabbing a last minute BDO ticket off a mates mate.
timetable says TooL are booked in for 1.5 hour set..! sweet.

rock on
KoNG

Not a huge fan of any of the bands playing but trivium would be cool. Saving my money for some awesome gigs coming up this year in slayer with mastodon, also lamb of god and testament with the line up from the original albums. So lining up to big a nice start to the year for metal.

Rock on you brewers and play hard.
Jayse

hmmm Slayer due...?
where are they playing in Sydney, do you know Jayse..?
i saw them in wollongong years ago with suicidal tendencies....
from memory the poor little venue copped a floggin.! :D

hmmm Slayer due...?
where are they playing in Sydney, do you know Jayse..?
i saw them in wollongong years ago with suicidal tendencies....
from memory the poor little venue copped a floggin.! :D

Tickets on sale now for the gig at hordern pavilion on tues 17th april. Make sure if you go you get in early and don't miss the support band Mastodon as they are unreal.

I went to the Perth show last they were here, atleast I think I did, might have been Perfect Circle.
I honestly can't remember, was too drunk, also don't remember a thing about the concert, except that I got shitty when they shut down the bar very early.
Didn't really want to go but a friend didn't want to go alone so shouted me a ticket.
I haven't really got into anything after Opiate and Undertow(friggin' awesome), the newer stuff just doesn't do it for me.
Maybe my tastes have shifted, dunno, but I still like Opiae and Undertow a hell of a lot.

Edit: I do remember a security guy telling me to butt my smoke. I told him to f'off and tell the other 3000 people smoking then come back to me, never saw him again, lol.

Saving my money for some awesome gigs coming up this year in slayer with mastodon, also lamb of god and testament with the line up from the original albums. So lining up to big a nice start to the year for metal.

Rock on you brewers and play hard.
Jayse

YES! Some of those dudes must be getting a bit grey these days, but they would still ROCK!

$80 for slayer I heard...

Latest posts

Back