Anawbs 2009

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You need only be an Australian resident to enter (AFAIK)

Mash Paddle Belgium Pale Ale entry just hit the boil and tried to crawl out of the kettle, a swift hit with the mash paddle got it back in its cage. She's a lively one :p

Not going to be able to enter this years comp. Have recieved an e-mail asking me to confirm all of my details. Should I do this anyway if I want to be on the list for next year ?

Not going to be able to enter this years comp. Have recieved an e-mail asking me to confirm all of my details. Should I do this anyway if I want to be on the list for next year ?

Only reply if your details are incorrect. Any changes will make it into next year's database. Those emails go out to those who have entered in the previous two years.

Russ,

To confirm there is no prerequisite to enter unlike the nationals. It'a completely open comp? No qualifing required.

I'm new to comps and got confused with the ANABWS and the AABC ...

BOG

Also, can you add this event to the calendar function on the AHB. Makes it all easier to track.

That's correct, it's completely open. ANAWBS has been running for 30 years in Adelaide by the two local Wine and Beer clubs. It's a pretty big show these days and caters for wine, beer, cider and mead.

Calendar event added.

So Russ, how'd it go with the committee?

No luck mate. Transport of entries will only be from the one drop off location. If you don't want to leave your entries with the homebrew shop, please use Australia Post. Many entries are received fine this way. We'll be contacting all drop off locations to ensure they leave on time to prevent what happened last year.

Russ

By what means are fees accepted? Cash, cheque, money order, all of the above?

I'm having problems accessing the anawbs website.

Anybody else have issues?

I was trying to find out the NSW drop off date and location. Could anyone help please?

Cheers

shonky

I'm having problems accessing the anawbs website.

Anybody else have issues?

I was trying to find out the NSW drop off date and location. Could anyone help please?

Cheers

shonky
I think it has been down for a while I tried to look on friday and got the same, just checked then and there's still no change. :(

It's working fine for me...

Drop off point for Sydney is, by Thursday 10th September:

Cooperage Home Brew
Unit 2, 895 The Horsley Dve
SMITHFIELD NSW
Phone: (02) 9604 6655

Sorry guys, there was some scheduled network and server work going on this weekend. The ANAWBS budget doesn't entend to DR failover boxes...

Everything looks to be back to normal now. If you're still having a problem, please let me know.

Russ

Sorry guys, there was some scheduled network and server work going on this weekend. The ANAWBS budget doesn't entend to DR failover boxes...

Everything looks to be back to normal now. If you're still having a problem, please let me know.

Russ

Websites down again. Anywhere else to get the entry forms?

Thanks DrSmurto. I really can't reproduce this, but have put a support request into the hosting company. What error message are people getting?

Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage

Most likely causes:
You are not connected to the Internet.
The website is encountering problems.
There might be a typing error in the address.

What you can try:
Check your Internet connection. Try visiting another website to make sure you are connected.

Retype the address.

Go back to the previous page.

Site still not working. This is becoming a bit of a nightmare only a few days out from the closing date!

I was trying to find out the beer classes, can anyone help?

Thanks

Latest posts

Back