Tom Jones is still alive

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In other news

" Keith Richards found alive and well "

what_kind_of_world_we_leave_for_keith.jpg
th.jpg

Bribie G said:
Thought I'd get in first.
You & Aunt Fanny are on a roll today Bribie

Yous both must be at the Green Green Grass of Home having a few

Keep them coming

Keith Richards should be a sperm donor. Anybody who has genes that are so good as to allow him to survive, despite the punsihment he has given his body, really does hold the key to survival of our species.....only cockraoches and the offspring of Keith Richards will survive the bomb. Worthy of some consideration.

^ I wouldn't like to enter that search into google.

I assumed TJ died in Mars Attacks (aaaack, aaack, aack).

wide eyed and legless said:
We should start our own Dead Pool, I would like to nominate Justin Bieber, but that would just be wishful thinking. :)

He'll probably top himself when he's 27 just so he can join the club.

AJS2154 said:
Keith Richards should be a sperm donor. Anybody who has genes that are so good as to allow him to survive, despite the punsihment he has given his body, really does hold the key to survival of our species.....only cockraoches and the offspring of Keith Richards will survive the bomb. Worthy of some consideration.
not with MY daughters he's not.
although i guess it IS about procreation and the perpetration of the human species.
i can see myself as the doting grandfather slash father in law swanning about in my hideously expensive brew lab under a castle in switzerland.

image.jpeg

"Hi Dad, Soooo this is Justin, the one I've been telling you about....he's like Super excited to meet you!"

Benn said:
"Hi Dad, Soooo this is Justin, the one I've been telling you about....he's like Super excited to meet you!"
is that a justin bieber?? what's it made of?? does it squeak?? oh - there's a 'C' floating out of its mouth.
must be trying to say something. hey benn - can you post another photo when you get the next letter.

butisitart said:
is that a justin bieber?? what's it made of?? does it squeak?? oh - there's a 'C' floating out of its mouth.
must be trying to say something. hey benn - can you post another photo when you get the next letter.
Would you like to buy a vowel

Bribie G said:
Thought I'd get in first.
I had free tickets to go and see him last night in Perth.

I've never been a Tom Jones fan, but "The Boss" was keen so we went along.

I was very pleasantly surprised. It was actually a great show.

As an aside, for 75 Tom looks to be a lot better preserved than Keith Richards and was still getting knickers thrown at him from the audience. :eek:

Yeah, him and Tony Bennett. Consummate showmen. Among the best shows I've ever seen. Seeing those guys work a crowd of 10,000 like it was a couple hundred folks was astonishing.

Latest posts

Back