To Buy Or Hire?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the cylenders and gas are from BOC but through a retailer. The F size are so huge, heavy and old techology (read steel bottle), that there's not a big call for them so they rent them out uber cheap. I have one. piccy is in my gallery . once the f size bottles are phased out completely it will be cheaper in the long run to buy a cylinder.

If your in Melb go see Dave at Greensborough Homebrew

edit: link added to gallery

I don't know why you think 'F' size C02 bottles will be phased out or are old technology,the 'F' size bottles are the most widely used bottles of any size,all hotels and clubs use them.They are also known as standard size throughout industry.
I use one as well,they hold 22kg of gas,cost me $38.82 for a refill and $128.00 per year rental.I refill my own fire extinguishers form this,trying to find someone to fill extinguishers for me had become a headache.

'G' size is the next size up and they are getting a big big !

You are on a good pricing there,I will I could get mine for that.

Batz

i was just going on what i was told. I didnt really care it was so cheap, just that it was cheap. its great nothing to worry about for ages. except of course moving the sucker. heavy as all buggery

i was just going on what i was told. I didnt really care it was so cheap, just that it was cheap. its great nothing to worry about for ages. except of course moving the sucker. heavy as all buggery

Must be a reason your on such a good deal

Latest posts

Back