Timothy Taylor Yeast?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Orders closed.

thank-you to the following that took part in this bulk-buy.

1 for me
1 Goossey
1 Voosher
1 Goatherder
1 Duff
1 ausdb

Kirk

This is not looking good, any more takers? I still have 5 left.

Kirk,

If you only have takers for 6 why don't we bring in a 1 litre pack instead ? These are more expensive than the two litre as the fixed propagation charge and import duties are spread over fewer litres.

But in the interests of diversifying the range of yeasts available down under, NNL will wear the additional costs. I have setup the 1 Litre pack on the Online Shop.

But we need to order tonight.

David

Much appreciated David (& Scotty & ....)

Rgds,
Peter

Rgds,
Peter

Peter, it is our pleasure. Anything that expands the range of quality brewing ingredients (and quality brewers) is good for all of us.

Plus it makes brewing fun,

David

Rgds,
Peter

Peter, it is our pleasure. Anything that expands the range of quality brewing ingredients (and quality brewers) is good for all of us.

Plus it makes brewing fun,

David

David/ Scotty,

I've had a bit of a wander around the Wyeast site and don't see the profiles & fermentation characteristics of the VSS range. I was looking for one for the strain you are importing for this bulk buy.

Could you please provide a link or description.

It would also be interesting to know what other VSS Wyeast have. You never know, some inquistive/ fickle bugger might decide something sounds worth a try and fires up some interest for another bulk buy.

Peter

Hi Guys

Will find out about the VSS range, there should be a list.

The yeast is also making its way thru customs, hopefully delivered to us today or Monday.

Scotty

David/ Scotty,

I've had a bit of a wander around the Wyeast site and don't see the profiles & fermentation characteristics of the VSS range. I was looking for one for the strain you are importing for this bulk buy.

It would also be interesting to know what other VSS Wyeast have. You never know, some inquistive/ fickle bugger might decide something sounds worth a try and fires up some interest for another bulk buy.

Peter

Hi Peter,

We have put the descriptions on our web site to save you the trouble of hunting down the descriptions. <_< You can jump to it here.

The VSS are a limited 'seasonal' release and decisions about future strains are driven by customer enquiries - so if there is anything that you are intersted in please let us know and we will pass it onto Wyeast.

The Landlord strain was a special order that is not generally available yet.

Thanks,
David

David/ Scotty,

Peter

Hi Peter,

We have put the descriptions on our web site to save you the trouble of hunting down the descriptions. <_< You can jump to it here.

The VSS are a limited 'seasonal' release and decisions about future strains are driven by customer enquiries - so if there is anything that you are intersted in please let us know and we will pass it onto Wyeast.

The Landlord strain was a special order that is not generally available yet.

Thanks,
David

Can you include a few more details on the website - fermentation temps, attenuation etc - if you have them available.
Thanks.

Will grab the info for the West Yorkshire Yeast from Wyeast.

This will slip in as a VSS in Jan thanks to the interest from the AHB page.

Scotty

I have the yeast. I will split it up and package over the weekend.

Can;

Goossey
Voosher
Goatherder
Duff
ausdb

please send me an email with the delivery address.

Kirk

I have the yeast. I will split it up and package over the weekend.

Can;

Goossey
Voosher
Goatherder
Duff
ausdb

please send me an email with the delivery address.

Kirk

Email sent.
Thanks Kirk.

Bottles of yeast will be sent out early next week. I can't get into the lab until Monday.

Then I am off to the foo-fighters at the Opera House, front 10 rows and all. Yee-ha

Kirk

Hi Kirem.

I will be passing thru Mildura on the 11Oct06

Do you want to meet up at the Mildura brewery - i can get my yeast off you then.

Let em know

GMK

Sorry Ken, orders closed weeks ago.

If you are part of splitting up one of the bottles then organise it with that person.

The only people that went in this bulk buy are;

Goossey
Voosher
Goatherder
Duff
ausdb

If you are part of splitting up Voosher's bottle then I suggest you contact him.

Re the brewery. I don't drink much of their beer, too inconsistent. It depends on what time your are coming through. My work is a good 30mins out of town.

Kirk

I am trying to get hold of some of the gell that mashmaster uses when he ships yeast.

Kirk

OK - thought that i was one of the originals taht said yes in page three.

If any spare - please let me know.

Ken..-

Not sure what happened to all those 'originals', not many of them confirmed their order.

I only ordered enough yeast to fill confirmed orders.

I can make some slants available from my own for anyone that missed out. Probably be ready in a few weeks.

On that note anyone want to swap slants?

Kirk

Not sure what happened to all those 'originals', not many of them confirmed their order.
Yes, sorry about that. I haven't been reading AHB as much over the last couple of weeks due to work and missed it. I hope you make a good beer with it.

I only ordered enough yeast to fill confirmed orders.

I can make some slants available from my own for anyone that missed out. Probably be ready in a few weeks.

On that note anyone want to swap slants?

Kirk

I think we 'originals' were waiting for confirmation this was going ahead.

Last I knew there was 'maybe' a bulk buy

Quote:

I sent them an email.

I have replied to them to try and get a feel for how much I need to order.

Maybe a bulk buy coming on

K

Batz

Back