Timothy Taylor Yeast?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
count me in - i just got a bag of Golden Promise..

This will help me to use it properly.

What the hell. In for the penny, in for the pound. :beerbang:

Warren -

Count me in also...now what to do with the surplus 1275 I was going to use for a TTLS brew.....

Ditto for me too and GL may even be interested considering its his favourite beer

Actually I am not convinced this beer is particularly yeast driven. I think you can get pretty close with 1968. But obviously I would still buy a pack, and put it my box of stuff I have bought that I didnt really need.

This sounds like a party I have to join.
Price pending, I'm definitely interested.

Ok I have the yeast price. $35.00 plus postage. Pickup might be available in Adelaide.

This price is for 175mL - ideal pitching rate for 22L.

Basically I can purchase 2L of yeast from wyeast and get it divided up into 11 bottles.

If anyone is concerned about contamination, I have access to a micro lab, so division will be done by trained and qualified scientists.

Including myself, I already have two definates, that leaves 9 vials left.

Your order will be confirmed when I have confirmation of a direct deposit.

If I have overwhelming numbers wanting to buy, I will ask about a larger volume from wyeast.

Kirk

Just spoke to the lab.

Easiest packaging solution is 187mL glass bottles, like wine is bottled in. These will be autoclaved, then filled and sealed in a laminar flow hood.

Lets call it $35.00 + postage.
Your order will be confirmed when I have confirmation of a direct deposit.

Please send me an email to [email protected] for direct deposit details and then again once you have done the deposit.

Kirk

Anyone in Adelaide want to go 1/3rds?

C&B
TDA

TDA,

I've got a yet-to-be-confirmed arrangement with Brauluver for a 50/50 split.
I'm sure we could stretch that to 1/3 shares without too much problem.
I've PM'd Brau with the update and just waiting for him to get back.

Cheers.

Back