Timothy Taylor Yeast?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think there will be a fair bit of interest from Adelaide brewers, I'm also keen, so maybe brewers who live close together or who are brew mates should buy a lot together and split. I reckon we will have at least 6 Adelaide brewers interested:
  1. TDA (Southern burbs)
  2. MAH (City)
  3. Voosher (?)
  4. Boiler Boy (?)
GMK (Barrosa) will probably be interested as with a few others.

What do the Adelaide brewers think?

Cheers
MAh

Sorry fellas, I have decided against it as I want to have some GP malt on hand to use this yeast with and my malt purchasing has been done for the year.

As MAH says, I am sure there will be plenty of interested South Aussie brewers interested in this yeast.

C&B
TDA

So far we have

7 left.

I'm a sucker for a bulk buy and like TTLLPA tentatively put me down for one, how would you post to WA and keep it cool?

Not sure how I would keep it cool to WA. Maybe post it at night :). Seriously though, I will ask around and see what answers I can get.

Please bear in mind that if a number of brewers are going to split one bottle that is fine, but I still need to fill the order of 11 bottles to cover my costs.

Not sure how I would keep it cool to WA. Maybe post it at night :). Seriously though, I will ask around and see what answers I can get.

Please bear in mind that if a number of brewers are going to split one bottle that is fine, but I still need to fill the order of 11 bottles to cover my costs.

I have seen some ice pack thingy' s at the fish markets with a gel in them. Maybe if there are a couple of takers from WA you could put them in one of the styrofoam wine packing tubes with someting to keep them cold?

How many times do we have to confirm, I already have twice :blink:

Pete (and others) if there are others in Sydney who want to go half or thirds then put my name down (again). I'll be in FNQ from tomorrow fishing so won't be back until Saturday week. I can split the yeast in an aseptic environment (laminar flow) at the Uni if need be.

If not I'll go my own.

BM.

I think there will be a fair bit of interest from Adelaide brewers, I'm also keen, so maybe brewers who live close together or who are brew mates should buy a lot together and split. I reckon we will have at least 6 Adelaide brewers interested:
  1. TDA (Southern burbs)
  2. MAH (City)
  3. Voosher (?)
  4. Boiler Boy (?)
GMK (Barrosa) will probably be interested as with a few others.

What do the Adelaide brewers think?

Cheers
MAh

Voosher and I are sorted ;)
you guys will have to slug it out between ya.

Pete (and others) if there are others in Sydney who want to go half or thirds then put my name down (again). I'll be in FNQ from tomorrow fishing so won't be back until Saturday week. I can split the yeast in an aseptic environment (laminar flow) at the Uni if need be.

If not I'll go my own.

BM.

I'll go shares on that Duff.

If not I'll go my own.

BM.

Duff,
Confirmation is pretty simple, others have followed it. When you make the direct deposit you are confirmed.

Making a post saying you are in, is not confirmation!

K

updated order.

So far we have

2 for me
1 Goossey
1 Voosher
1 Goatherder
1 Duff

5 left.

If not I'll go my own.

BM.

I'll go shares on that Duff.

Stu,
I have just rung Duff (who has indeed 'gone fishing' - lucky bugger!) & registered my interest in a split.
I hope you are fine with that.

Pete

No probs, Peter. I think I'd better opt out of this one. I already have too many yeasts/grains/.... :ph34r:

Stu,
This is likely to be a once off. Are you sure you want to miss it?

Pete

This is not looking good, any more takers? I still have 5 left.

This is not looking good, any more takers? I still have 5 left.

Kirk,

If you only have takers for 6 why don't we bring in a 1 litre pack instead ? These are more expensive than the two litre as the fixed propagation charge and import duties are spread over fewer litres.

But in the interests of diversifying the range of yeasts available down under, NNL will wear the additional costs. I have setup the 1 Litre pack on the Online Shop.

But we need to order tonight.

David

Back