This Is Drunk

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sat in the car at the last Bribie Island fireworks display watching this guy trying to walk from his house down to the Jetty, just like that guy. He was convinced that he was walking forwards but he was walking backwards :lol: Eventually after 20 minutes of trying to cling onto shrubs and light poles he gave up and just staggered back indoors. He was better entertainment than the fireworks, especially since I was pissed as well :p
I was in the passenger seat drinking a 2L pop bottle of toucan stout :chug:

nice.
saw this one on the side bar -

Last edited by a moderator:
the 2nd vid is definately fake, we all know that doing that to a cop in the US would result in being shot, lo

I don't mean to get all Snopes on your collective arses but the second is definitely fake - the camera is hand-held. And the first video (as previously discussed in another thread) the guy is definitely out of his mind on some dissociative, like ketamine or similar, rather than being drunk.

Furthermore, there is no Beer Fairy.

I have resembled that fella in my younger days and on more than one occasion.
Funny how when you are totally pissed, you always need more beer :lol:

I've been that smashed before

But I definetly wasn't looking for more beer

:icon_vomit: Maybe a nice nice comfy toilet bowl :icon_vomit:

I don't think he was just drunk...

With that sort of motor function there must have been something else going on - either drugs or he is a bit retarded...

I disagree, I have been that drunk before, but it took a 700ml bottle of 100 proof canadian liquer and a few beers in about an hour. I couldn't stand up, and I crawled into my house, dragging the esky behind me.. after I had dropped it and crawled around in my yard rescuing cans of beer.

I would NOT recommend it, as I was sick for two full days.

I disagree, I have been that drunk before, but it took a 700ml bottle of 100 proof canadian liquer and a few beers in about an hour. I couldn't stand up, and I crawled into my house, dragging the esky behind me.. after I had dropped it and crawled around in my yard rescuing cans of beer.

I would NOT recommend it, as I was sick for two full days.

Yes, I stay clear of spirits. They are evil

I work in a bottle shop most weekends and we get so many of these trashed idiots...although they're never this bad, they're well entertaining. But this guy is a space cadet!!!! massively on drugs...probably beer too,

-1 on loosing your centre of gravity

Back