Thinking Of Selling My Gear

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I reckon worrying about being unhealthy does just as much damage as being unhealthy (probably even causes it!). Or maybe I just don't care about my health! Mind you I spend at least 3 hours a week spearfishing in the ocean, hopefully this counters my daily tipple habit.
If not, oh well....

Its easy to think (or be told) that drinking is the "root of all your evils" to find that once you have stopped drinking and sold your gear its "you spend too much time -insert new leisure activity here-".

Enjoy what you do, you only live once.

cheers

tnd

The good thing about home brew is the hangovers aren't that bad or non existent which means if I drink during the week I can still make it to the gym.

Its easy to think (or be told) that drinking is the "root of all your evils" to find that once you have stopped drinking and sold your gear its "you spend too much time -insert new leisure activity here-".
It is pretty funny how many of your posts underscore the reasons for your sig.

Shame to see you stopping brewing mate. Hope things pick up for you Jase. Have you got any prices on your gear yet? Not that I want anything just thought it might help it to sell if you have a price against it.

Cheers Brad

Banora,

Sam Caligione (Brewer/SalesPR Guy - Dogfishhead brewery Delaware USA) has always brewed with a rowing machine in the corner of his brewery since his early days when he started out with a little 3 vessel number to do his test batches.

He enjoys a beer, and making one too, but instead of sitting around waiting for boils & steeps he just gets on the machine and gets a healthy dose of exercise.

You can mix business and pleasure! ;)

That said, if you reckon the brewing life ain't for you and the surf is calling, good luck to you. Everyone here shares a love of brewing so we're all biased in wanting you to stay, but if the love is no longer there, it's probably better you move on and find a new mountain to climb.

Cheers & beers,

Hopper.

Hi guys, first of all thanks for your kind words, I will try and get some prices up tonight, I haven't been at home.
Thanks

Latest posts

Back