Thinking Of Selling My Gear

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My issue was a lack of room. Going from a big garage to a 2 bedroom unit took some planning....

BB,

The advantage of a braumiester is they are compact, and can hide in a cupboard and hold value. Sell it at a last resort.

+3 to that lot, keep it in the cupboard for a bit and think of what price you want or is it really necessary to sell.

I'll still get that other bit off ya though, bro ;) - still going to the swap?.

+3 to that lot, keep it in the cupboard for a bit and think of what price you want or is it really necessary to sell.

I'll still get that other bit off ya though, bro ;) - still going to the swap?.
So far so good!!!! I might not have a keg to bring, maybe staying at mums for a while, so no brewing):

Good to hear you can hold on to it all, BB. Having to stop brewing (which I have had to do in the past) can be a depressing experience!

Cheers.

Hi guys, I think my sale is on again, just staying at mums this weekend has opened my eyes again on a few things. I need to get a bit healthier, so i don't see me brewing for a while. Seeing I am not at home I can't really get pics of stuff for a few days so watch this space.....

Hi guys, I think my sale is on again, just staying at mums this weekend has opened my eyes again on a few things. I need to get a bit healthier, so i don't see me brewing for a while. Seeing I am not at home I can't really get pics of stuff for a few days so watch this space.....

Rent it to an Extract brewer or someone who want's to go AG.
Payment in beer.

That's how I got into AG.
I was lent the gear to brew while I slowly gathered my own gear.
I paid rent on the gear by supplying the owner with beer when I could (about a 6pack a week).

It's a good way to get other people up and going and also to keep a good supply of free beer around.
If you're looking to get healthier, then a 6pack over a week will probably do you more good than harm.

BF

Rent it to an Extract brewer or someone who want's to go AG.
Payment in beer.

That's how I got into AG.
I was lent the gear to brew while I slowly gathered my own gear.
I paid rent on the gear by supplying the owner with beer when I could (about a 6pack a week).

It's a good way to get other people up and going and also to keep a good supply of free beer around.
If you're looking to get healthier, then a 6pack over a week will probably do you more good than harm.

BF
That sounds like a good idea, but I have found something that I wish to purchase, I can't see me getting back into the hobby.

DONT DO IT

i have sold 2 toranas for friggin stupid reasons and near bloody cried when they went

keep everything unless you actually cant for some reason

edit actually you can do whatever you want but may i ask what it is you are intending to buy?

DONT DO IT

i have sold 2 toranas for friggin stupid reasons and near bloody cried when they went

edit actually you can do whatever you want but may i ask what it is you are intending to buy?
I have always grown up near the beach, and surf life saving, I went for a paddle this morning on a surf ski, just realised how much I missed it, plus want to spend more time with the family. So I want to buy a racing ski

cool i love the beach spend as much time there as possible [usually when im out and about at work lol]

DONT DO IT

OT:
I have a 2 door LJ in the garage that I have had for 15 years I don't think I could part with it, it has moved with us for 4 house moves, I just have to pull my finger out and fix it up

OT:
I have a 2 door LJ in the garage that I have had for 15 years I don't think I could part with it, it has moved with us for 4 house moves, I just have to pull my finger out and fix it up
I realise what you ate saying, I haven't brewed for about 5 weeks, I think it was becoming more of a chore then a hobby

My number Plates are GTR 073....Off the XU1..In Queensland..
On my Ford..In Nowra..
PJ

Apparently 4 or 5 glasses of beer a night is to much and I am not healthy, when I drive a truck and do deliveries all day. So I have to cut back on my drinking!!!

4-5 hate to say what they say about me lol I done a medical for the mines and the doctor said I need to loose 30kg and only drink 3 times a week and only 2-3 glass when I do. I just laughed and said righto. I am 98kg if I lost 30kg I would be dead! lol I do have muscle under this fat ;)

Just reduce your brewery output. Swap brewdays for exercise/family activities. Brew/drink in moderation. Try to avoid any knee-jerk reactions you may regret.

Put some soda water on one of your taps.

I have always grown up near the beach, and surf life saving, I went for a paddle this morning on a surf ski, just realised how much I missed it, plus want to spend more time with the family. So I want to buy a racing ski
Well, Swapping hobbies isn't a bad thing.

Latest posts

Back