Things We Hate About Everybody

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kleiny

There is no Charge for Awesomeness
Reaction score
Add to this list if you find it funny and it s#@ts you

1. People who point at their wrist while asking for the time... I know where my watch is pal, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?

2 People who are willing to get off their bum to search the entire room for the T.V... Remote because they refuse to walk to the T.V. And change the channel manually?

3 When people say 'Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too'.. Damn right! What good is cake if you can't eat it?

4 When people say 'it's always the last place you look'. Of course it is. Why the hell would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they? Gonna Kick their bums!

5 When people say while watching a film 'did you see that?'. No Loser, I paid $12 to come to the cinema and stare at the damn floor?

6 People who ask 'Can I ask you a question?'.... Didn't really give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?

7. When something is 'new and improved!'. Which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it, couldn't be new.

8 When people say 'life is short'. What the hell?? Life is the longest damn thing anyone ever does!! What can you do that's longer?

9 When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks 'Has the bus come yet?'. If the bus came would I be standing here, dummy?

People that say "Yeah, no, blah blah blah" when asked a question. Yeah or no, make up your fricken mind

1. People who point at their wrist while asking for the time... I know where my watch is pal, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?

2 People who are willing to get off their bum to search the entire room for the T.V... Remote because they refuse to walk to the T.V. And change the channel manually?

3 When people say 'Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too'.. Damn right! What good is cake if you can't eat it?

4 When people say 'it's always the last place you look'. Of course it is. Why the hell would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they? Gonna Kick their bums!

5 When people say while watching a film 'did you see that?'. No Loser, I paid $12 to come to the cinema and stare at the damn floor?

6 People who ask 'Can I ask you a question?'.... Didn't really give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?

7. When something is 'new and improved!'. Which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it, couldn't be new.

8 When people say 'life is short'. What the hell?? Life is the longest damn thing anyone ever does!! What can you do that's longer?

9 When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks 'Has the bus come yet?'. If the bus came would I be standing here, dummy?

10 When Southerners come to QLD and say "Shit, How how hot is it here?" - "What am I a walking thermometer? Go home."

11 People who scream at the referee on the tele. - As if he"ll change his mind.

I personally hate is people who get on a ramped escalator and suddenly their legs stop working...

Just because the ramp is moving doesn't mean your legs should stop.....I used to get so pissed off when the demon child was still in a stroller and I would be block by people who were simply too lazy to waddle their arse up a ramp....

Which brings me to an interesting anagram......dawdle, waddle.....

If you do the first, odds are you'll end up doing the second.

N+1 People who write inane lists.

N+10 People who don't understand binary.

N+3 People who add to inane lists.

N+4 People who misunderstand proverbs... In this case, it is better posed the other way around - you can't eat your cake and have it too, or if you insist on sticking to the traditional order, you can't have your cake then eat it too.

N+7 People who can't count in sequence.

N+5 People who don't understand subtle or ironic humour.

Yeah, I get that it's copied from the interwebs, but I figured I'd add to it anyway.

10 When Southerners come to QLD and say "Shit, How how hot is it here?" - "What am I a walking thermometer? Go home."
Just to add to this one
People that complain about the heat and then shut up their houses and sit inside all day long in their Aircon watching DVD's. Ya not gonna acclimatise to the heat if ya gonna be a penguin!

- Slow walkers who block the aisle, sidewalk etc by walking at a snail's pace, several abreast.

- Drivers who have the right of way but stop for those who don't.

Drivers turning right from the left lane when they know the green left arrow comes before the green light letting them go right. Shits me to tears, and generally I'm a relaxed driver.

I personally hate is people who get on a ramped escalator and suddenly their legs stop working...

Just because the ramp is moving doesn't mean your legs should stop.....I used to get so pissed off when the demon child was still in a stroller and I would be block by people who were simply too lazy to waddle their arse up a ramp....

Which brings me to an interesting anagram......dawdle, waddle.....

If you do the first, odds are you'll end up doing the second.
f'ing oath. How slow do those bloody ramped escalators go anyway?

- Slow walkers who block the aisle, sidewalk etc by walking at a snail's pace, several abreast.

1. Sounds like walking through Sydney in lunch hour. Shits me to tears
2. I have no real problem with those who give a chance for others, but I do have one with drivers who aren't on the ball. You know, you give them a gap, and they don't take the hint - instead look at you with their mouth open in their village-idiot way.

Which leads me to my next point.
3. Drivers who don't wave when you let them in.
4. Young pricks with white caps.

On the Train
5. People who sit in the aisle seat, leaving the window seat empty.
6. People who put their bags on seats.
7. People who have their keypad tones turned on, and send messages/play games.... or play with their ring tones.
8. Coasties who think the intercity belongs to them.
9. The crazy's? Naah, they give me entertainment.

You said 'breast'.

24b- people who find silly toilet humour by taking a word out of context.

kleiny,
i disagree with your no.8 life is short compared to death. death is forever!

a. Drivers who reach the limit of their comfort zone somewhere between 10 to 20 kph below the posted speed limit.
Then, when they get to a passing lane, they speed up, as there are 2 lanes, and their comfort zone has increased.
Result is that you can't legally pass them without breaking the speed limit.

b. Idiots towing caravans. No excuses, no exceptions. They're all idiots in my eyes.

b. Idiots towing caravans. No excuses, no exceptions. They're all idiots in my eyes.
add 4wd owners. They're a pack of retards.

Saw one changing a tyre on his 4wd in the overtaking lane on the pacific highway near Buladelah. Nothing has topped that.

SHOPPING CENTRES:-
- Idiots who have conversations in the middle of aisles, walkways, end of escalators, entrances to shops etc etc and block the way.

- Idiots who suddenly stop in the middle of aisles, walkways, end of escalators, entrances to shops etc etc so they can find their phone/purse/shopping list/whatever and block the way .

- Idiots who stand in the middle of grocery isles with their trolleys while looking at the shelves

- Idiots at Hungry Jacks/Maccas/whatever who are in the que for at least 5 minutes then get to the counter and haven't decided what they want, even worse when they have 4 kids in tow and haven't worked out what the kids want either.

FFS - cant these Farkwits move aside???

DRIVING:-
- Idiots who do 5-10km under the speed limit THEN speed up when the green light changes to yellow so you get stuck on the red because they are too farking ignorant of anyone else around them.

- Idiots who consistently sit in your blind spot on the highway

- Idiots who think they need to almost completely stop in the center of the road to turn into their driveways

- Idiots who do 70km/h in an 80 zone then continue to do 70km/h in 60 zones

DOCTORS SURGERIES:
- Idiots who treat the Emergency Department at Hospital as their GP - "I haven't eaten in 7 days" Well dickhead why didn't you go to your GP 4 days ago? Meanwhile I will sit here for another 3 hours with a blood clot in my lung AFTER I already have been to the GP and have a referral to come to the ER.

- Idiots who treat the GP as an Emergency Department - "I think my son broke his arm?" Well dickhead go to the ER so they can XRay for starters instead of tying up the GP while he has to examine a screaming child only for them only to be referred to the ER. (Some instances I can accept the GP used in an emergency but a broken arm?? like DERR)

- Idiots who do not contain their children in a Doctors Office and let them run wild screaming and carrying on.

- Idiots that book in to the GP for a standard length appointment then go in with a list of different problems a mile long.

- GPs that double book time slots.

Don't get me started

Am I bitter - Yes I am!

- Idiots who have conversations in the middle of aisles, walkways, end of escalators, entrances to shops etc etc and block the way.

- Idiots who suddenly stop in the middle of aisles, walkways, end of escalators, entrances to shops etc etc so they can find their phone/purse/shopping list/whatever and block the way .

- Idiots who stand in the middle of grocery isles with their trolleys while looking at the shelves

- Idiots at Hungry Jacks/Maccas/whatever who are in the que for at least 5 minutes then get to the counter and haven't decided what they want, even worse when they have 4 kids in tow and haven't worked out what the kids want either.

- Idiots who do 5-10km under the speed limit THEN speed up when the green light changes to yellow so you get stuck on the red because they are too farking ignorant of anyone else around them.

- Idiots who think they need to almost completely stop in the center of the road to turn into their driveways

DOCTORS SURGERIES:
- Idiots who treat the Emergency Department at Hospital as their GP - "I haven't eaten in 7 days" Well dickhead why didn't you go to your GP 4 days ago? Meanwhile I will sit here for another 3 hours with a blood clot in my lung AFTER I already have been to the GP and have a referral to come to the ER.

- Idiots who treat the GP as an Emergency Department - "I think my son broke his arm?" Well dickhead go to the ER so they can XRay for starters instead of tying up the GP while he has to examine a screaming child only for them only to be referred to the ER. (Some instances I can accept the GP used in an emergency but a broken arm?? like DERR)

- Idiots who do not contain their children in a Doctors Office and let them run wild screaming and carrying on.

- Idiots that book in to the GP for a standard length appointment then go in with a list of different problems a mile long.

Don't get me started

Am I bitter - Yes I am!

Let me guess what you did today Sully, you went shopping (which nearly killed you) then got driven to Doctor/Er to be treated? :lol:

DOCTORS SURGERIES:

Don't get me started

Am I bitter - Yes I am!

WOW! Maybe you should move to a smaller village. You seem to be surrounded by them. :lol:

I'm going to have to second Sully on all points; they all irk me too.

Sully reminded me of another one. Women who choose to pay for their groceries, in the express line mind you, with a cheque. .....And they wait until the last item is scanned before they suddenly remember they need their cheque book. .....At the bottom of their purse. .....And they can't leave the till until they record the cheque's amount in the back of the book. .....And they write so slooooowly, like it's ******* calligraphy.

A man would never do this.

Latest posts

Back